The New What Made You Frown Today Thread

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Okay but that’s a brand new console though. That’s why the price is high. If we’re talking about like a used older console you could find it much cheaper (or even refurbished too).

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
So I understand this particular frog is an invasive species in Australia, but..... I really don’t know what to make of this

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I've got a new prescription now, and even though my insurance had already paid over $100 for it on their end, it was still $35 on my end, which is a pretty hefty price tag for a prescription.

I should have waited until I got home and printed out a GoodRX coupon for it, because the coupon would've lowered the price to a much more reasonable $12. Oh well.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
That, and Mike Rowe reminding the world that he's actually a rightwing shill by saying people who work minimum wage jobs don't deserve a living wage because it's "just a rung on a ladder." Says the guy who's made a living hosting a couple of cable shows, has made a number of commercials endorsing various different products, and basically hasn't actually worked a low-level/blue collar job.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
He's turning into another case of somebody I have to separate the art from the artist . . . I've enjoyed watching DIRTY JOBS, and part of it was his rather dry and sardonic sense of humor, but it leaves a bad taste in my mouth that for somebody who seemingly supported the blue collar workers of America who are the backbone of the way of life everybody takes for granted, he actually doesn't.