The New What Made You Frown Today Thread

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
So I ordered some voice over foam for my closet off Amazon, a good pack that will cover up the whole closet...... the unfortunate thing is it ain’t showing up till July. 😞

D'Snowth

Reaction score
That . . . usually is a sign that if it's going to take that long to ship, they don't have it, and they won't have it in July . . . or any time after for that matter. :smirk:

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I noticed it said “in stock July 1, 2021.”

Chances are I might just cancel and look somewhere else.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
So thankfully I was able to cancel that order and got an order of a 96 pack of foam off eBay for 57.

The problem is, I’m not sure how I’m going to hang them up without damaging my apartment walls. I tried the command non damaging wall stickies that I got from staples and they IMMEDIATELY fell off not within a minute. 😑

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Usually material like that needs nails or staples to be hung right. Adhesives generally aren’t strong enough.
if you do have to put some nails in the wall, you should be all right as long as you fill them in before you move out.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Half of my room is covered up in thumb tacks anyway, so yeah, it’s pretty much something I’ll have to do one way or another. If I absolutely have to put in nails then so be it. Long as it gets the job done. 🤷🏿‍♂️

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Welp, here goes another heartbreaking death for me this year. 👍🏻

Just found out a good family friend of mine from childhood officially lost her battle with stage 4b colon cancer. **** that disease honestly. It’s taken away too many good people in this world.

CoolGuy1013

Reaction score
Sorry for your loss. Cancer really is a *****. I’ve never personally lost anyone to it, but I have a feeling it’s only a matter of time until I do.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
We’ve come a long way with cancer in my lifetime. When I was little, any type of cancer was the kiss of death.
It’s remarkable for women how many survived breast cancer. You don’t hear too much about lung cancer anymore, except for many who smoke.
Pancreatic cancer still seems to be the one that claims the most lives.