The New What Made You Frown Today Thread

CoolGuy1013

Reaction score
Personally, I’d only cut up clothes if I planned in advance to reuse the fabric for something else.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I ended up destroying one of my Thomas tapes honestly.... ONLY because the tape was already ****** to **** when I tried playing it in my VCR.

That‘s how you destroy a VHS tape. When it no longer works in the first place. This is also one I paid for as well, only to find out it never properly played in the VCR. I’m glad it’s no longer of use

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
At first I thought this was an isolated incident. I had no idea there’s THIRTY or more out there. It makes me wonder how much is real and how much is fake.
It still doesn’t condone his behavior. He gets mad so he breaks something. The parents are partially to blame for not disciplining him. From the looks of things he’s not suffering from being poor. Last night I saw about ten of these videos before I had enough. It really makes me wonder if this kid (soon to be an adult) will ever amount to anything.

Again, if that was my kid, because I can’t afford to spoil him, he wouldn’t grow up to be a spoiled snot-nosed brat. I wouldn’t put up with his tantrums either.

And if he wants to live in a tree, fine by me. He’ll change his mind as soon as it rains or gets dark.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
He’s currently 27, going on 28 in July. He’s gone through a lot of phases in his life (an obsession with Batman, painting, hunting, trade swapping etc).

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
I was all set to go walking tomorrow, but now I can't because I have an ingrown toenail.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I hate those so much. I've been dealing with a recurring one on my right big toe since like Christmas or so - it's gotten so bad that it's been bleeding and festering for weeks. I've finally tried putting some medicated ointment on it, and that seems to finally be helping it settle down a little.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Ah, those are frustrating. I once somehow managed to slice half of my big toenail off my left foot big toe 11 years ago. It hurt like an absolute *****.

Last edited:

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
My parents and I were going to watch a movie last night, but our Internet went out and we couldn't watch it.