The New What Made You Frown Today Thread

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
This one is my favorite, felt satisfying seeing him get thrown off the boat 😂

“There’s no police on the boat!”

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Here's a spoiled teen who wrecks a jeep his parents got him for his birthday

This is the same kid who in another clip actually fights with his grandmother, who lightly taps him with a paddle for mouthing off to her, and he responds, "OWWW! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?! I'M CALLING MY MOOOMMM!!"
If that was my kid, I’d break his arm.
My first car was a 1975 Plymouth Duster with 200k miles on it. A lot of kids’ first cars are beat up wrecks. Mine was a beat up wreck. But it was MY wreck, and I cherished it. I didn’t get a new car until after college. My parents didn’t pay for it, I did with my own money.
You appreciate things so much more when it comes out of your pocket. My parents would not put up with me acting like this.

Kid, if you don’t want that old truck, I’ll take it off your hands and fix it up myself.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
This one is my favorite, felt satisfying seeing him get thrown off the boat 😂

“There’s no police on the boat!”
If the captain didn’t push him over, I would have.
“I don’t wanna hear reggae! I want rap!!”
Straight out of Compton, folks. He’s running with the Crips!

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
I’ll also say this. Being on a number of boats, from small charter boats Like this to big aircraft carriers, the captain is in charge.
Being on someone’s boat is like being in someone’s house. You do NOT show disrespect like this. Behavior like this in the Navy would land you in serious trouble.
Second, down in the Bahamas ( judging from the lighthouse it looks like Nassau), because by that close to shore, the water is no deeper than a swimmer by pool. If they could see fish on the bottom, it must be low tide. So our model child is in no danger of drowning.
He does need a major attitude adjustment.

He should be thanking God every night I’m not his father.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
He is actually very religious believe it or not (they live in a Christian household). He probably should be taking your advice.

MuppetSpot

Reaction score
On the topic of destruction, I can’t stand when people destroy clothes or underwear for funny lolz.