The New What Made You Frown Today Thread

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
@fuzzygobo you think that kid needs a life? Look at this young lad. He goes out of his way to destroy children’s tapes!

Sure, some of those shows I don’t like, but think about it. There are little kids out there who would LOVE to have those tapes! Shows how spoiled we are as a country.
That’s what bothers me a little. Parents buy them stuff, and they feel they can destroy them for a goof. Or get attention on YouTube. I understand if kids outgrow things, they don’t want them anymore. But some poor kid that has nothing would appreciate it.
And I’ll bet you anything these kids wouldn’t be so fast to destroy stuff if they went out and spent their own money on it.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Here's a spoiled teen who wrecks a jeep his parents got him for his birthday

This is the same kid who in another clip actually fights with his grandmother, who lightly taps him with a paddle for mouthing off to her, and he responds, "OWWW! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?! I'M CALLING MY MOOOMMM!!"

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
That’s what bothers me a little. Parents buy them stuff, and they feel they can destroy them for a goof. Or get attention on YouTube. I understand if kids outgrow things, they don’t want them anymore. But some poor kid that has nothing would appreciate it.
And I’ll bet you anything these kids wouldn’t be so fast to destroy stuff if they went out and spent their own money on it.
Yes to both! There are plenty of kids out there who would love to have those tapes! But nah! Let’s just destroy them for ***** and giggles and put them on YouTube! 🙃🙄 they really wouldn’t do this if they spent their own money cause they know they aren’t taking someone else’s purchase for granted!

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Here's a spoiled teen who wrecks a jeep his parents got him for his birthday

This is the same kid who in another clip actually fights with his grandmother, who lightly taps him with a paddle for mouthing off to her, and he responds, "OWWW! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?! I'M CALLING MY MOOOMMM!!"
Here's that dude and his grandma:
Those videos are staged but yeah, I miss the days of wafflepwn! They were fun to watch in high school!

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Our garage door opener broke and now my dad is going to have to come home early tomorrow from work tomorrow to get a new one.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Those videos are staged
I honestly didn't know . . . I was only familiar with them because both clips were featured on WORLD'S DUMBEST... and they were talking about what a whiney little b!+c# this kid was, lol.