The New What Made You Frown Today Thread

Mary Louise

Reaction score
My garbage disposal has sprung a leak. I had to put a bowl under it, take everything out of the cabinet, and dry it off. I hope the plumber can come today.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Being twenty degrees above average; even our local meteorologists have been talking about how it feels more like early September than it does late October.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
I used to live on energy drinks. Sugar-free Monsters and Rockstars.Once they started doing a number on my heart, goodbye Rockstars.
Back in my college days in the 80’s the drink of choice was Jolt. Twice the sugar, twice the caffeine. Pop a couple Vivarins, wash them down with Jolt, get you through all nighters cramming for finals. But your heart will pay the price.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Upon learning Earth, Wind & Fire have apparently just collaborated with Meghan Trainor, I died a little on the inside.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Speaking of which, I made the mistake of stuffing my face with Kit Kat bars last night before going to bed. I was up till 4 am full of anxiety.

CoolGuy1013

Reaction score
Just found out SML and most of his crew have Covid-19.
It only gets worse. They decided to still film together because they’re all sick, which sounds like a recipe for disaster. Plus, Logan has a pre-existing health problem.
I really don’t want my favorite YouTuber to die.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Just found out SML and most of his crew have Covid-19.
It only gets worse. They decided to still film together because they’re all sick, which sounds like a recipe for disaster. Plus, Logan has a pre-existing health problem.
I really don’t want my favorite YouTuber to die.
That's terrible, and I hope that they get better soon.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
My mom's PayPal account got hacked, and she ended up having to go to work late because she had to wait a couple of hours just to get a hold of them on the phone.