The New What Made You Frown Today Thread

animalrescuer

Reaction score
My dad has his worst allergic reaction yet tonight. With his allergic reactions, not only does he have trouble breathing, he throws up a lot and has explosive “runs” if you know what I mean. My mom stayed with him for about half an hour and gave him Benadryl. She was really close to dialing 911. He’s recovering now, slowly.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Of course today would be the one day this week where it suddenly just jumps up ten degrees for no reason.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
It was so windy today, something ended up blowing right into my eye, and it was driving me so crazy - I couldn't get home quick enough to flush my eye out. I don't even know what it was, but man it hurt.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score

mariolover

Reaction score
I think I may have accidentally got rid of my really rare 1979 VHS tape of The Making of Star Wars! I looked in my VHS closet yesterday and couldn't find it!

About a year ago I got rid of some tapes that I didn't ever watch because they were taking up space, but I didn't want to get rid of any rare ones. But I think I may have by accident.

It's a shame because it's EXTREMELY rare!

I kept most of my rare tapes, but for some reason that one may have accidentally got tossed somehow.

I just ordered a new copy for $121. Expensive, but worth it.

My mom warned me that I may not want to spend that much because it’s a lot of money, but I’m an adult with my own bank account and these are decisions only I can make.

Last edited:

scooterfan360

Reaction score
On top of worrying about the Coronavirus, my cat puked up a hairball last night and has had soft stools. Tonight he puked a couple more times, just saliva though and he’s still having soft stools. He was eating and drinking earlier today according to my parents and has been acting normal. I just don’t like seeing him not feeling good and it’s making me really upset.
You might have to switch to a hairball control formula cat food, and if you bath your cat use a cat shampoo with a hairball control formula, use any other brands but hartz and sargent, those two brands can cause hair loss and irritate your cat's skin. Trust me , do not buy anything made by those two brands.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I'm surprised I didn't know about this sooner, but I see that as of last year, Jim Davis sold out, so now Garfield is a Viacom property. :smirk:

CoolGuy1013

Reaction score
One of my friends on Happy Tree Fanon Wiki, Yellow-spider-kitty passed away at only 17 years old today. She killed herself, :frown:. I am still in shock and I am very depressed right now. I haven't cried this hard in forever.
Well, I now know how that feels.

Because apparently, yesterday, MrFlamerBoy, a user on the BFDI wiki (where YSK is coincidentally an admin), killed himself.
He was only 15.
I was never too close to Flamer (as we called him), but last October, I made him a picture of Gelatin (from BFDI) as a Miami Marlin (his favorite team).
He kept it on his userpage until he died.