The New What Made You Frown Today Thread

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
I keep forgetting what a joke Google support is.

So, ever since the update to Gmail, some kind of bug/glitch keeps happening where emails I've previously deleted will resurface later in my inbox (and sometimes multiple times a day).

So I tried inquiring about this on Gmail's help forum, and I was asked to provide a list of all of my account settings, to see if there's any clues as to why this bizarre issue is happening . . . so I did (and it took a while). Several days, no response, so I try to follow up, and they're like, "We're still waiting for you to supply us with the information we requested."

Seriously?!
Huh. I haven't gotten that at all myself.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
It's clearly some kind of glitch or bug with their updated design, because whenever I would opt-out and switch back the previous design, the problem never happened, but whenever it flipped back to the current design (which is now permanent), then the problem happens again.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
So it's been officially confirmed that Rick Grimes only has 2 episodes left in the Walking Dead. :sympathy:

Seriously didn't think he'd be leaving so early in the season (episode 5).

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Oh man, that's always the worst.

Sometimes, I actually wake up with headaches if the dream I had pretty much made no sense.

animalrescuer

Reaction score
My dad had a really bad allergic reaction to a sandwich he ate from Giant today. He’s had allergic reactions before, I think to certain glutens in bread and pizza crust, but the one he had earlier today was the worst yet! I heard him coughing from upstairs and I think I heard him wheezing at some point! I think it was borderline Anaphylaxis! And to top it off, I happened just minutes before I had to get ready for work! I was really close to dialing 911! Thankfully, my mom gave him Benadryl and everything stopped. One of the benefits of having a nurse as a mom!

I really hope he plans on seeing a doctor very soon about it, but he’s just so stubborn! He doesn’t think it’ll happen again soon, but I think the next time it happens, it’ll be even worse! If that happened to me, I’d schedule an appointment ASAP!

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
One of my friends on Happy Tree Fanon Wiki, Yellow-spider-kitty passed away at only 17 years old today. She killed herself, :frown:. I am still in shock and I am very depressed right now. I haven't cried this hard in forever.