The New What Made You Frown Today Thread

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I don't get sick much either, but man, 2017 was not my year: I got sick like five times that year.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Oof.
You know, I think 2017 was the one time in like 7 years that I got really sick too.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
The Family Guy episode tonight featured some very awesome tributes to the late Adam West.

Seeing the show's staff pay tribute to someone who they were very close friends with was both a sad but also heartwarming experience to watch. I guess bittersweet would be that word perhaps.

It hits me even harder because I was able to meet Adam West at a Comic-Con a couple years back. He was a very nice guy and we talked for a good long while. So when he died, I felt almost personally affected because of that time Adam and I shared a friendly conversation together.

So yeah, I really enjoyed the episode overall. But man those Adam West references got to me. That guy was an awesome Batman, a hilarious cartoon mayor, and just an all around good person.

May the genius inventor of the cat launcher rest in peace:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
The official AFV YouTube channel took down the heartbreaking, yet adorable video of a little girl bawling her eyes out over the news of Tom Bergeron leaving the show, and even the video with, "Tom Bergeron, I'll miss you," while blowing a kiss to the camera.

I remember when they played that clip on the show, you could tell Tom got a little emotional over that as well.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
The official AFV YouTube channel took down the heartbreaking, yet adorable video of a little girl bawling her eyes out over the news of Tom Bergeron leaving the show, and even the video with, "Tom Bergeron, I'll miss you," while blowing a kiss to the camera.

I remember when they played that clip on the show, you could tell Tom got a little emotional over that as well.
Wonder why that happened.

Any Del

Reaction score
Got into some beef with a shady guy on the subway due to me not wanting his advertisement even though I told him politely I wasn't interested.
Then there's my grandmother from my mother's side who's in a comatose state due to getting shot while she was going grocery shopping.... :frown:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Dang man, I don't have words for either of those incidents. That really sucks.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
So apparently, a whole bunch of items must have gotten deleted from my favorites over on Archive.org and I'm not happy about it at all. Took me a good majority of the night just to get everything back to the original number I had before all of this unfortunately happened.

Might just either remove everything from favorites later on or leave Archive.org altogether.

Last edited: