The New New Quote Thread

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Nice, I usually watch them just for my entertainment. There are times he brings up stuff I agree with but other times he just kind of comes off as an ignorant ***.

Zappetman

Reaction score
Nice, I usually watch them just for my entertainment. There are times he brings up stuff I agree with but other times he just kind of comes off as an ignorant ***.
Same with me man. I agree him on a lot of his stuff. But there are some stuff I disagree with him on like his support for Trump, being ok with the death penalty, his takes on Trans people, and most of his insults tows fat people (especially when a man or woman aren't even that fat or fat at all).

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Yeah, a lot of his anti LGBT views made me lose respect for the guy. Not to mention when he just overgeneralizes black people (some things he brings up I agree, others not so much) and even went as far as just straight up victim blamed George Floyd for his death

Zappetman

Reaction score
Yeah, a lot of his anti LGBT views made me lose respect for the guy. Not to mention when he just overgeneralizes black people (some things he brings up I agree, others not so much) and even went as far as just straight up victim blamed George Floyd for his death
Through I agree with most of the stuff he said about american black women.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
At times I agree there are ignorant black American women out there, but I think he’s also quick to overgeneralize them as well.

Zappetman

Reaction score
I also kinda somewhat agreed with him on his thoughts on american white women (that a lot of them come off pretty dumber then american black, hispanic, and asian women) But I still think It's also kinda ignorant to say that all white women are just like Tati Westbrook and there are a lot of american white women that are smart out there. But yeah his takes on the LGBT community really made me sad.

Last edited:

Zappetman

Reaction score
I also kinda somewhat agreed with him on his thoughts on american white women (that a lot of them come off pretty dumber then american black, hispanic, and asian women) But I still think It's also kinda ignorant to say that all white women are just like Tati Westbrook and there are a lot of american white women that are smart out). But yeah his takes on the LGBT community really made me sad.
Also a lot of his haters (like True Freeman and Nutward) are really crazy.