The New Am I The Only One Thread

mariolover

Reaction score
Am I the only one on here who is a Conservative Christian who actually believes the entire Bible and doesn't try to make things all nice and fluffy (hyper-grace)?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Am I the only one who loves Reese's cups, but hates Reese's piece? It's like the pieces taste nothing like the cups, and honestly, the pieces are actually kind of gross.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Am I the only one who loves Reese's cups, but hates Reese's piece? It's like the pieces taste nothing like the cups, and honestly, the pieces are actually kind of gross.
I like both of them in their own right. While I prefer cups more, the pieces feel like a nice upgrade tk
M and m’s.

Froggy Fool

Reaction score
I think that's why I love Peanut Butter M&Ms so much, they actually taste a lot better than Reese's Pieces themselves. Plus, y'know, chocolate and peanut butter... mmmm... :dreamy:

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
The reason Reese’s Pieces got so big in the first place was due to product placement. I was around when Reese’s Pieces came out. Steven Speilberg wanted to use a candy is his upcoming movie E.T.
Originally he asked M&M’s but they turned him down. Reese’s jumped at the chance. At the time E.T. became the highest grossing movie ever, and M&M’s loss was Reese’s gain.
They’re both okay, but I LOVE Skittles.

cjd874

Reaction score
Am I the only one who thinks Billy Squier's music sounds exactly if Led Zeppelin continued into the 1980s?

mariolover

Reaction score
Am I the only one who finds Netflix's Tiger King so stupid and awful it's pretty much unwatchable? I don't understand all the hype.

Most people say that it's so bad they can't stop watching it. I'm exactly the opposite, I find it so boring and dumb I can't watch it anymore.

All the people on that show are nut jobs.

And it's based on a true story, which makes it even weirder.

Last edited: