The New Am I The Only One Thread

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I might have done that once. I don’t like eating just straight up cheese though.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Am I the only one who sees this being sung by a Kevin Clash little boy character? Or maybe just even Kingston himself?

I mean, the voice is pretty similar.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
No. I mean at least I use my fingers. I don’t strap it on my face like a horse.

cjd874

Reaction score
To piggyback off of what @LittleJerry92 mentioned a few pages back...

Am I the only one who has been feeling more ***** um, romantically frustrated since the pandemic began? I haven't been able to go out and meet new people or potential dates. And if I did, I doubt I'd be able to maintain a relationship because of businesses (bars, restaurants, movie theaters) shutting down and my own uncertainty about the pandemic. I've tried to start relationships before, but nothing has ever blossomed.

Humans have a natural desire to socialize, meet new people, and evolve in their interpersonal relationships. This pandemic hasn't helped in that regard at all. I long for the day when everyone can go out in public without a mask and without staying 6 feet apart.

cjd874

Reaction score
Well, my former dream girl recently severed ties with me - I don't think she appreciated me calling her out for her bigotry and racism, so, there's that.

As long as I have my fictional waifus, I'm fine.
Good thing you moved on from her. If she's not going to change her racist perspective, find somebody else. For your own sake, at least.

As long as I can watch videos or movies that feature Alicia Keys, Jill Wagner, Olivia Munn, or Anna Kendrick...I'm fine.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Am I the only one who thinks "Maddie and Tae" are the countriest-sounding country names ever in the name of country music?

I'm imagining other musicals duos, like a rap duo named Trayvon and Jamal, or a Latin duo named Pedro and Julio, or a British duo named Emma and Charles.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
No. Homer and Jethro (“I’m My Own Grandpa”) have them beat.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Am I the only one who’s actually gotten pretty good with faking emotions?

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
That happens a lot. Some women are good at that. Faking outrage, faking sincerity , faking tears, faking orgasms...