The New Am I The Only One Thread

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Am I the only 80's child here?
I was born at the tail-end of the 80s in 1989, so I say I'm an 80s child on a technicality. :stick_out_tongue:

Not to mention, cultural 80s was still fading away in the early 90s (my critical years) anyway, so. . . .

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Am I the only one who would be such a cock that I would order a pizza for delivery under a restricted number to the wrong address?

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
The only trouble is, at the end of the night, there's an extra pizza the store won't make money on. Too many mistake orders can put a place out of business.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
So, am I the only one who finds the ending of WALL-E to be somewhat unrealistic in a way? I mean, AUTO all but completely destroyed WALL-E, and EVE basically had to replace many of his parts - including internal parts like his memory board and everything . . . but somehow, after first booting back up, WALL-E regains his memory and is back to the way he was . . . wouldn't replacing his memory board essentially be like resetting the machine entirely?

Froggy Fool

Reaction score
I honestly never liked Wall-e because it really depresses me and makes me acknowledge that that's exactly how we are going to be like if we don't change our ways very soon.