The Muppets Sign On

Java

Reaction score
How goes it on this story? Should I go pick up that muffin cannon for it ?

christyb

Reaction score
How did this gem escape me? I'm laughing so hard. Maybe it's because of ahhh good times very good times. Nyssa you must keep posting this. It provided a smile I desperately needed. (And yes Count you must join us crazies on MSN sometime)

AHHHH not the really big rooster! said:
I H8 KFC: rbr
Pickle: Don't you mean brb?
I H8 KFC: nope! i mean really big rooster! lol!
I remember when this was first started! *breathes for a moment* I'm okay honest. I just laughed too hard. I sware I think that thing is still living in my closet.

How on earth did you capture this so beautifully? said:
Seafood Special: Sure it is! Just like a nice...Cool...Cup of ICED TEA!! *snickers at Alias*
Pickle: I think he’s ignoring us…
Typical...very typical. Happens so many times its not even funny. Okay so it's still funny but anyways..you'd have to be there.

It doesn't get much better than this said:
BobbleHead: <bouncy> Seafood…It’s Robin….
Seafood Special: I know!
Halfway: ….Are they ok?
Alias: ignore them…I do
Poor Robin. Squee. Nyssa this is so great. I'd say go ahead and post Marin's story. I'm selfish though and I'm gonna say you better not...not until you post more of this at least!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Sigh... Would Christy dear... Tried installing MSN Messenger a while back, but it screwed up my files and everything. So I had to uninstall it from my computer. Guess it's forum mailer/PM's if you guys wanna talk with me off of the forums.

RedDragon

Reaction score
Sorry about kind of ignoring this guys...Its been hectic, what with my first college deadline coming up...so stressful...but I've applied to UIC and Loyola...I just need to get my counselor the recommendation forms...and hopefully I'll be accepted to one...I know applying to only two schools is a risk...but my family is poor and application fees add up...but a did get this national honor roll thingy that should help beef up my apps. a bit :smile: ...Senior year is much more of a bother than I thought it would be...I'll try writing a new chapter soon...I've just been focusing on my fantasy story more lately...even if the words aren't coming out as fast as I'd like...I have started a new chapter and that's encouraging...

RedDragon

Reaction score
Sorry about kind of ignoring this guys...Its been hectic, what with my first college deadline coming up...so stressful...but I've applied to UIC and Loyola...I just need to get my counselor the recommendation forms...and hopefully I'll be accepted to one...I know applying to only two schools is a risk...but my family is poor and application fees add up...but a did get this national honor roll thingy that should help beef up my apps. a bit :smile: ...Senior year is much more of a bother than I thought it would be...I'll try writing a new chapter soon...I've just been focusing on my fantasy story more lately...even if the words aren't coming out as fast as I'd like...I have started a new chapter and that's encouraging...
Ah so long ago, so naive was I....or something like that.....update on my life, I've been accepted to UIC and I'm going to be going there next school year. HOORAY!...There is less then a month left in my senior year of high school and it seems my teachers have planned to do more stuff than it seems possible to teach us in that time....I'm going to prom on the 5th, the last day of school is the 17th, and I graduate on the 26th...I've found both dresses and shoes for both prom and graduation, and I'm very excited for, if some what sadden by these coming events...I think to much, always have.....oh well....My story focus has switched a hundred times since then (must likely that is an accurate calculation....that's so sad)...I will try to get this crazy show back on some semblance of a road soon....But I do have another art project I should finish....

Mairin: OH COME ON!

Me: QUIET YOU!

Mairin: NEVER!!!

Me: *sigh*

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
Y'know something, Nyssa?

I know the feeling.

...Except that I'm NOT going to prom, and I don't have dress or shoes for graduation.

But other than that... I know the feeling.