The Muppets In Oz: RPG (Summer 2005)

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
25 pages to go!

Suddenly, the boat began to nearly fly down the top of the waters that the Muppets couldn't see more than a blur on the cave walls around them, until suddenly the sounds of water rushing stopped, and the boat skidded over the top of a still pool, and then slid up a dirt embankment and onto some underground earth. Once the boat finally stopped and the Muppets caught their breath, they realized that they had travelled a very far distance underground.

Now, in a new cave, they found 2 doors:
Left Door and Right Door

Which do they choose?
(Either door will let the Muppets know exactly where they are; but, the adventure will be different).

Beauregard

Reaction score
*climbing out the boat*

I think we should Leave it here, if it's Left, we may need it in the fu-ture.

DanDanStrawberry

Reaction score
Now, Mr. Animal- was that crashing really necessary? This reminds me of my home in America. Although to a much bigger extent it is nothing like my home in America. So, let us explore.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
That's right, Robin. We must all stay close together and be very quiet. Who knows what danger might be lying ahead.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Er, Mr Kermit, how could something that is lying be dangerous? I'd be more afrightened of something standing up ahead....

DanDanStrawberry

Reaction score
You illiterate imbecile, Mr. Beauregard. You must not take everything so literally, we are not on Sesame Street. Now, if we stay very quiet. Very very quiet

<lots of silence>

<v. loud> Atchoo!!!! What?