The Muppets In Oz: RPG (Summer 2005)

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Note: Cannot go to Giant, the decision to run away from him was already made. Currently the Muppets are in the deserted Munchkin Village.

Walking through the opening in the wall and having heard the creepy moaning and creaking of the winds and hinges on the doors, The Muppets realize that things in Oz were much worse than they imagined it could have been. They began to search for clues to find what might have happened here, though they had a pretty good idea, and notice that there are markings on two of the little houses.

Which house do they choose? 1 or 2?
Next post decides.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Let's go check out house number 2, it looks a little nicer and 2 has always been my lucky number.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
The Muppets gathered themselves up and took a deep breath and walked slowly toward the second little house. The markings along the side of it were those of claws and scrapes, and little Munchkin shoes and hats were along the walls of the inside, where they also found a paper stuck to the table, which read:

In these our final hours before the powerful Eastern Witch's armies subdue us, it is known that only the great Book of Magic from which the spells were derived to bring her back to life exists over a wide pit of fire within the walls of the Emerald City Palace. Once the book is destroyed, so will be the Witch. All those who were our leaders are kept captive within the walls of the palace and at their release a great battle will be had in which the Eastern Witch shall be overthrown and destroyed, bringing life back to Oz and its inhabitants who were pushed or thrown into the Deadly Desert. From here, the trip to the palace is many miles, and much danger exists along the way. However, there are some places with secret passages to underground tunnels which lead under Oz, tunnels created by the Nome King many years ago. Perhaps one such tunnel may be found and create a speedier trip to the Palace--or there could be dangers lurking within; but, power to the ones who can save Oz and it's inhabitants. It is now that the creatures of the Eastern Witch are attacking our village and...
So, The Muppets again knew what their path was to be in order to destroy the Eastern Witch, they discovered that there are underground tunnels hidden around Oz, but the question now was what happens now..?

SShhhh! I hear something outside! Close the door!!

Beauregard

Reaction score
This house is all a big mess! If I had a brush, I'd give this mud floor a good sweepy.

*sees a broom*

Ah ha! Bingoo!

*starts sweeping, and a cloud of dust rises*

Cough, cough!

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
SSsshhhhh, Beau! There's something outsiiii...

The rustling outside the little Munchkin house stops right at the front door, and the Muppets hear the sniffing around the base of the door. Quickly, they move the table to the door and put it against it to barracade themselves inside, but doing so they move the carpet on the floor and SOMETHING is revealed (nobody notices this yet); however, someone points out that the window on the backside of the little house is big enough to run through and attempt to escape.

Next poster choose:
1-Notice something or
2-Make a break for it?

Beauregard

Reaction score
*sweeps around the carpet*

Hey, is there somethin....

G-MAN

Reaction score
Rizzo falls out of the knapsack and lands right next to the trap door

Rizzo:Hey guys look at this (I pick 1 by the way)