The Moppet Family: The Reunion

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Cool! That list is very helpful Christy! I'm enjoying this and looking forward to more!

christyb

Reaction score
*from inside the projection room*

Swedish Chef: I dun't knoo vhet heppened. It joost sooddenly sterteeng fleepping und fleepping.

*Movie reels fly everywhere*

Mother: Incoming. *movie reel explodes*

Swedish Chef: Oops

Me: That is the last time I'm hiring someone who speaks mock Swedish. *looks down at the crowd* Let's hope they don't get ugly while we find the next chapter. Hey Chef where's the next chapter.

Fozzie Bear: *enters* If you think they're ugly you should see the dancing girls.

Mother: Where did you come from?

Me: *buried underneath film* I'm stuck in a really bad joke.

Mother: Found it...no wait that's footage of DanDan's big toe. They don't want to see that.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Lew: Hey Mr. Cole, can me and my fish be in the movie?
*Throws boomerang fish at pile of film reel cans, knocking the one they want into their hands before returning to Lew's catch.
No Lew... Not in the movie, nor at the screening.

Come on Sis, the natives are getting restless.
Fozzie: Restless... Restless... Um, I knew this lady restless once...
Statler: We're the ones getting restless.
Waldorf: Yeah bear, the more bad jokes from you, the less the rest of the show will be any good.

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Wow, this story makes for some really good and intense reading! Keepp up the good work! Christy, welcome back, and Beau, I can't wait to welcome you back propperly. Mayhaps you should talk to Phil about your problem?
Um, I don't think I'll be auditioning afterall... I'd like to, but knowing my track record, I don't exactly have the confidence to. Maybe I'll change my mind by the time the story's over, but for now I'll just go on reading and admiring from afar.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Oh I don't know about that Kate. You do well enough over at the dorms don't you?
But maybe more chapters will yield a character you'd be interested in auditioning for.

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Wow, how very ironic you should say that; the dorms were exactly what I meant!
Actually, there are a few characters I'm thinking of, but I just don't know... Well, if you think I'm okay for it, then I'll give it some more serious thaught. Well, as serious as one can possibly get around here...

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Good. But like I said, the story's who knows how much into the beginning. Just sit back and enjoy the movie. If a character appears later that interests you, then at that moment you can talk about it with Christy and/or Bo.

But back to what's important... More story!
Wonder if the Swedish Chef got the right film back into the projector.

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
For a reason as peculiar and complicated as the depths of my mind, I have recently put a major restriction on my posting that has prevented me from commenting. Now that the restriction has been lifted, I find myself overwhelmed by the greatness of these chapters. Suffice to say that they are magnificent, and the story is magnificent, and please hurry because I only have a few days left, and MORE PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Erine81981

Reaction score
If anyone remembers just to say. I know that Biggy was in the first part of this Reunion but really he was introduce in the camping episode when Kyle, Ted, Vic and Yakky went camping. Thats where I met Grey and Biggy was caught. As you remember Bo Moppet saw a big hairy man and it turned out to be a Bigfoot and then became Biggy. Sorry if I'm this is going way off the story but that how it happend in the episode. Hope to see Grey, Yakky, Biggy and Kyle in more of the story. I'm getting way behind on my own backstory. I'm trying to get some more done soon. You two are doing great. Keep it up.

christyb

Reaction score
Kyle, just to clear up a little mixup here. This story takes place after Biggy was discovered/found/etc. If anyone is really industrious and want to look all the references back to the thread in this story start May 15th of last year. (That's the day I left MC) Read from there on (warning only if you have waaayyy too much time on your hands. It's a little long).

Fragglemuppet, Noooo please audition! Actually it's not a trial at all. No experience in posting is required. All we want is for you to have fun! Why don't you just email me at christybondurant@(deletethis)gmail.com? Then we can chat seeing as how Beau is having computer issues.

Toga, Iz coming Iz coming got two hands only! :smile:

Message from the co-author who I locked in the closet:

Father: *stepping into projection booth* There it is, no, there, Oh, what's going on here, Mother, what did you do now?

Hi guys! I'm stuck off, again, joy...not. But I a seeing your messages, FraggleMuppet, you should e-mail me and we can talk. I'm perfectly sure you'll fit in fine, and we've had many people who joined just to see if they got on with it, and who left lasting characters and impressions of the Moppet Family.

Kyle, actually, you are totally right, but this story is set after they found Biggy. Remember, that was back when Mother was still around, in fact I think she was chatting up (*ahem* Chatting TO) Steve Whitmere at the time you and Vic found Biggy.
- Beau

Mother: Me?? It's the guy in the chef's hat who did it.