"The Moppet Family - Same Family, New Thread..."

Erine81981

Reaction score
Over by a window seat at The 3 Cross Saloon..........

Biggy T.M: So how does that taste to ya'll?

Biggy: *pucker lips* Ok....i guess.

*eyes cross* It's alright.

Yakky: I think it taste better then anything else i've drank. What do'ya say honey?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*From the barcounter... Blackwell: Those drinks okay for you and yer friends BTM? They shoulda ordered off'n the regular menu instead. *Can't help feeling a shadowy figure trying to connect with his mind... *Shrugs it off as a weird vibe, nothing to pay attention to, at the moment.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Biggy T.M: Yea. I know. Awww they'll be alright. Won't you little snappers. *laughs, slaps me on the back making swallow the rest*

*cough, gags, coughs some more* *flames shoot out of my ears*

Biggy: Are you alright Kyle?

*eyes roll in the back of my head, flames then shoot out of my mouth*

Yakky: He'll be fine Biggy.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*At the counter, wiping it down. Blackwell: Hmm, you'd think a kid from Texas or Californy would be able to handle a little fire in his drink. Eh... Make sure those kids don't get too outta hand BTM, we got that shipment of gold coming in on the5:15 to Yuma. *Whispering, and that other thing we talked about yesterday too, the secret thing.
*Turns around to wash some glasses while listening to the early afternoon matinee performance by Miss Mignolia Coale.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Father: *stumbles into 3 Cross Salon, in high-boots, tight-jeans, and a flannel shirt* I'm gunna need some serious tea after that...

Hevej: Seems to me that they don't gunna be serving tea in this place, my son, 'pears as if mebbe the Boston Tea Party was served not long ago and they be all out till the pompus British gets themselves back outta 'merica.

Father: Pompus...How DARE you!

Hevej: See what I mean?

Father: *sense something itching at the corner of his mind and glances as shadowy stranger*

Hevej: *scratching Father's hair* Sorry son, thought ye had fleas there.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Jack: *laying on the edge of a cliff peering through binoculars* *wearing pants and a shirt with a cow-hide vest and boots with spurs along with a ten-gallon hat* The 5:15 train is coming up any minute, and all their lot will be mine! *looks around* ...How am I supposed to rob a train without a horse? *looks around again* Or a posse? This time period is so restricting! ! ! ! ! (FREE THE PUNCTUATION MARKS! ! ! ! !)

Beauregard

Reaction score
Mrs Moppet Senior: *hanging off the edge of the cliff with icepicks* Jack lad...You wanna rob that train, you stick close, as close as you like, to me. I'm about to wind-surf with this parachute onto the top of the train. With me?

--

Elsewhere...

Father: *slams glass down on bar top as if drunk and halfway through a story* And then my wife dissapeared without a trace and said she's be back but isn't...Barperson, more iced tea, please.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*At the bar... Blackwell: You've had enough son. Now git on back to yer hotel room.
*Question mark horseshoe rings Jack, knocking him out for a loop, pinning him to the spiked cactus.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Biggy: I think we need to head on back ranch BTM.

Biggy T.M.: I reckon so.

Yakky: I'll grab Kyle.

Biggy: Ok.

Yakky: *grunts* Come on there son. Boy have you put on some weight. You sur are heavy. Are you coming honeybun?