"The Moppet Family - Same Family, New Thread..."

Erine81981

Reaction score
I have to think Mr. Cole for fixing my two robots. They're helping out nicely.

Robo Vic and Ted are outside stringing lights on the Moppet's house. They fell the trees with lights and even brighten up the garden too.

Robo Vic: *walks in* We-are-finished.

*walks outside to see all the work* Wow! You two did a wonderful job. Oh almost forgot. *runs back inside and grabs the light up "Nativity Scene" set*

Robo Ted: That-is-real-ly-nice.

I know. It's one of the decoratisons that my parents had when i was little. Now all they do for christmas is....

The camera pans over to the Moore's house and show nothing but lime green slime on the trees outside which makes them glow.

Robo Vic: It's-still-nice.

Not really. I sure do miss my parents before they turned into their evil scientist selfs. But glad to be back to myself. No more a ghost. *stands with hands on hips*

Few seconds go by as the two robots stand and stare at Kyle with weird looks (them no knowing what has happened)

*nervous laugh* Ya'll did good. Come on. Let's start getting the tree up and ready.

Robo Ted: Oh-boy!

Beauregard

Reaction score
Father: *walks downstairs in the MopFam house late at night and turns on the kettle for a cup of tea* Think of someone I've lost...That's what the man said before sighing in frustration and clicking his fingers...Which was how I ended up here...giving plot exposition...and watching the kettle boil...*pours tea* *a huge burst of light spreads through the window* Oh no! *sheilds eyes* If this is the ghost of Christmas Past I'l never forgive myself... *looks outside*Oh, nope...it's just three hundred fairy lights and a Nativity Scene...*sits down at table* *drinks tea* *pauses* THREE HUNDRED fairy lights and a NATIVIY SCENE! What is this, Christmas?

Beakerfan

Reaction score
Outside the Nellingston residence, a Christmas tree is laying on a sled with ropes tied to it.

Leprechaun 1: All togethar now! HEAVE!

*a group of leprechauns tug at the ropes, slowly pulling the sled with the tree on it*

Goldie: Right there is perfect! Stand it up!

*the leprechauns tie ropes to the tree, pulling it up*

Goldie: Allright now! Let's git to decoratin this tree!

*several leprechauns walk out carrying boxes of ornaments*

Leprechaun 2: You tree thar! *points at three strong leprechauns* Go git us some laddars! This be one tall pile o' twigs.

*the three go to get some ladders*

Leprechaun 1: You sar! *points at one leprechaun attempting to string lights on the tree* Wait till you have a ladder, will you?

Lights Leprechaun: Yes sar!

*the leprechauns continue to decorate the tree*

Erine81981

Reaction score
*coming down the stairs* Hello there Mr. Moppet. It was me, Robo Vic and Robo Ted who set all those up. Do you like it?

Biggy: *sitting on the couch* I like'em.

Robo Vic: *pluged into the wall* I-like-them.

Oh this is going to be one of the best christmas-es ever.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Father: Oh no...yes! Yes, I like them! I don't know how time slipped away...Boys, I am going to have to declare an immediate state of emergancy...and run to the store before it closes!

Erine81981

Reaction score
I'm just glad that your wife's old magic wand was up in the attic. So i got out one of her old school books and used it. Maybe could do the same.

Yakky: *coughing* Why is it i get a cold at the last moment of christmas. *coughing and hacking*

Biggy: Here. *pours some yak medicine into a spoon and feeds it to Yakky*

Yakky: Yuck! *tongue hangs out*

Robo Ted: I-could-help-you-Mr.-Moppet-sir.

No no no. It's christmas. Why not use the wand.

Biggy: *leans over and whispers in my ear* Where did you put all those presents?

(whispers) None of your biggy foot. (not whispering) So what will it be Mr. Moppet?

Beauregard

Reaction score
Father: *opens and closes mouth* You found her wand? Mother lost that years ago and was under the impression that I had somehow broken it and covered it up...About time I proved her wrong, me thinketh! Bring on he Christmas magic I say. Hand it over boys...we're gunna conjure ourselves a Christmas to remember!

Erine81981

Reaction score
Yakky: *coughs* *leans over to Kyle* (whispers) Are you sure about that?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Letter arrives through the mailslot addressed to Kyle Moore, currently living in the Moppets' residence.

This letter is on behalf of the School for the Arts, Misuse of Magic Division.

We are aware of one Kyle Moore, currently residing in your house Mr. Beauregard Parker Moppet, having burgled one of Christy Nicolah Dimitri O'Connor Cole Moppet's wands to create some Christmas magic. As Mr. Moore is as of now underage, he has been summoned to appear before the Council of Conjurers on 26th December, 2007 at 10:00 AM sharp. His trial will be held then, we hope that neither you nor Mr. Moore will attempt to flee the country, as that will result in only greater consequences for the both of you. Thank you and merry Christmas.

Lucius Cinders
Secretary to Headmistress Featheringill.
Glendale School for the Arts, Misuse of Magic Division.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Father: Oh...well...*ahem* That's all well and good...but if its time in jail, or queue's in the supermarket we're talking about here...I'm afraid I simply must take my chance...*snatches wand from Kyle* Now...what do we need...Presents, turkey, crackers, snow, a touc of the wand and off we go...Ooh, I'm a poet and I didn't realise it.