"The Moppet Family - Same Family, New Thread..."

MrsPepper

Reaction score
**loud banging noises and the sound of crashing objects falling down the stairs can be heard**

**grumble** Now where is my confounded cane... where am I??? How did I get here??? When I find out someone will get a thwack in the back of the knees fer sure...

RedDragon

Reaction score
Saryx: <runs into attic, weaves around Ivan, then bolts back downstaris>

Mairin: <Close behind Saryx> Hi Ivan! Bye Ivan! <runs out again>

Beauregard

Reaction score
(OOC: MRS PEPPER! WELCOME BACK!!!)

Father: *opens on eye* Oh lord, I think I should stay unconcious for a bit longer...

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Oh no you don't Father Moppet!

**Grandma's cane, which she is shaking furiously, can be seen protruding through a pile of broken chairs and junk that had mysteriously fallen on top of her**

I can hear that disembodied voice of yours... Leaving me here is no way to welcome me back!

RedDragon

Reaction score
Mairin: <finally caught Saryx> You shouldn't take things that aren't your's....

Saryx: <rolls eyes> *grumble*

Mairin: Don't take that tone with me!

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Jack: *still unconcious* Wait... Was that grandma I heard? Oh dear... Next thing I know SHE'LL be telling me that there's another dragon or some sort of mystical creature I had illegitimitely with her!

MrsPepper

Reaction score
**Coughs can be heard from under the pile of rubble where Grandma is still stuck** In order for THAT to happen you'd have to actually come anywhere near me and EVERYONE knows that I'm not about to let that happen, Jack! **pile of debris ruffles angrily** Now someone get me out of here!

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Jack: *still unconcious* Hmmm, I wish I was concious so I could help the old bat... Oh well, biscuit, Bo?

(OOC: Pepper, why aren't you on MSN?)

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Eh... *Blinks. Dragons ill be bydragons...
*Leaves attic room, finds pile of rubbled debris covering a kindly old woman, stps to clear away the mess and help her backup on her feet.

Hi, you must be that nice man Adm's mom. My name's Ivan, I'm staying with him as an exchange student. But since he and the missus aren't at home right now, I thought I'd come hang out here and get away from it all for a while. Huh? Bo? Yes, I've met him... No, if you must then you must, I completely understand your vexation with that man.