"The Moppet Family - Same Family, New Thread..."

RedDragon

Reaction score
Mairin: <calls over shoulder> Yep...that's what I said...

Saryx: Squeak!

RedDragon

Reaction score
Mairin: <grows very uncomfortable> Well you see....um...I mean...that is...um...Saryx here...is um....well she's....uh....she's actually mine....uh...my child that is....and uh...I'm pretty sure....um....Yeah I'm almost positive....that uh....that is um....I think...um...you're the....uh....father...

Beauregard

Reaction score
Father: *walks into the middle of this situation* Hello all! I'm sorry, I think I got lost there for a little while, woke up in the middle of the woods with no socks on...can't imagine where they went, not that they would have just gone off by themselves, but did I really leave without them on in the firstplace, becuase socks are quite necessary in the quest for warm feet and...oh, nevermind. Oh, is that dragon still here? Oh, hello kittens. Oh...JACK! DID YOU BREAK THE TABLE AGAIN!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Big fat rolled up newspaper gets tossed into the Moppets' house, knocking Bo over down to the floor in the process.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Jack: *unconcious* *enter collapsed land* ...I wonder where the nearest soda fountain is...

Beauregard

Reaction score
Father: *unconcious* *in unconcious land* ...is there a bus to collapsed land from here?