"The Moppet Family - Same Family, New Thread..."

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Jack: *unconcious* *in some land* *sees Bo* Bo! Bo! Over here! Look! I found BISCUITS!!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
After Bo and Jack both rouse themselves from their collective collapses... The patriarch of the Moppets unfurls the paper to read in bold letters across the front page the following headline: Brit Buccaneer behind bars for Bootlegging Baby Boom bottles and blankets on the Pink Market.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Father: *reads headline and collapses again into unconscious* *in same land as Jack* You finally found biscuits! And...I hear...you also found an illegitimate dragon.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Jack: *in same land as Father* ...Yeah, I did. And I don't even know how that is possible.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Father: *unconcious land is so much fun!* ...I don't even WANT to know how that is possible...well, now your dragon is...out...what are you going to do with it?

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Jack: *unconcious land ROCKS!* Well... I was planning on taking little Saryxx to a baseball game tomorrow. But now that Mairin and I are splitsky that may be kinda difficult seeing as she has custodial rights. ...Or something like that.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Father: *agreed* I know the feeling...except that I'm slipt from my kids and can't take Mother to the game...

RedDragon

Reaction score
Mairin: Jack? <pokes him with stick> Jack, are you ok?

Saryx: <digs into Jack's pocket and pulls out Bo's wallet> Squee!

Mairin: Saryx! Give that back!.......to Mr. Moppet....

Saryx: <shakes head and runs upstairs> Squeak!

Mairin: Great! She's not even a day old and she's already taking after her father...<runs after Saryx>

Beauregard

Reaction score
Father: *in unconcious land* Oh, say, Jack did you ever return the wallet I didn't lend you?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
asd*Upstairs in the attic room. Gee, I sure wonder if they have lunch ready downstairs. Then again, could always go out and get some pizza. Oh well, at least there's some peace and quiet up here... Perfect spot for a guy to gather his thoughts.