The last two busts have been revealed.

Link Hogthrob

Reaction score
frogboy4 said:
Which ones did you buy? Curious. I think the real Piggy bust is somewhere in the middle of the two. The new one just doesn't have that spark. The first one is so alive. And even though I like the purple, she actually looks better with the red coloring. It warms her up. Wonder if there's a color in between.

I suspect Henson is behind some of the changes because the bust looks so much like the other Piggy merchandise. I hope it looks better in person. I'm looking into just how I'd add a light brown wash to the hair. You know, it would be semi-transparent and fall in some of the cracks to give it more dimension.

Was just thinking - a Pepe bust would be so cool. Too bad he wasn't on The Muppet Show, but how would they do his hair?

Fozzie is a disappointment, but he'll peek out from the back of my collection. I still don't get how so many elements are off, but maybe they will be fixed.
I've gotten Kermit, Gonzo, Rowlf, Bunsen, Beaker, and Scooter...and waiting for Link to show up on Ebay. With the busts, I'm going the "pick the ones I like" route as opposed to the "complete the collection"...which is what I'm doing with Palisades. Of course, that's much easier to do at $8-9 a pop!

See, I really like the Palisades Piggy exclusive in the navy dress. Maybe this Piggy could benefit from that.

fuzzypablopaul

Reaction score
I loved the first Miss Piggy prototype, but I do have to say that I am quite taken with the final version too. Not too sure about the ears, or the yellow hair, but hey, at least we got a miss piggy one, unlike a Floyd! I have Rowlf, Kermit, Staler and Waldorf and I can't wait to get Janice, Miss Piggy and Animal and Dr Teeth. I'll gt them all eventually, but it just costs so much, they are like £50 in the UK!!! :mad: :sing:

WiGgY

Reaction score
I'm just wondering if anyone has tried contacting the JHC about the issues with Fozzie. Maybe they will try to talk to Sideshow about it. I have to say the Fozzie looks pretty bad and really needs to be redone. All the other busts range from perfect (Rowlf) to good (piggy eventhough she has yellow hair) Fozzie, however, is the only one that looks down right bad to me.

And on the issue of Piggy, that close up picture isn't a good one. If you look at the stand it's on, you can see that it's really blurry, so some of the detail may have been lost. Also, I love the new hair sculpt better, but the color is off. The eyes look ok, but the first ones were fine. Other than that, and some paint issues, it looks to be a really great piece. At least there are no more ugly Piggys from past products.