The last two busts have been revealed.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Could you be more descriptive on the visuals of Piggy and Fozzie? Coloring, eye placement, likeness, texture...

tomahawk

Reaction score
The thing with Fozzie that I believe people have the problem with is the eyes and the nose. They might be a little too close together. When you look at him up close it takes a little of that away. His texture is great. Along the same lines as Sam.

With Miss. Piggy it's more difficult. Like I said there is always something missing with her. The texture looks good on the bust. I think maybe she is the one Muppet that needs to be moving for me to say, wow thats Miss. Piggy. I don't know if that makes sense but it's Sun., I'm relaxed and I'm in Muppet heaven right now.

WiGgY

Reaction score
I think the thing missing from Piggy is the blond hair. I notived that when a product of her has yellow hair, somthing seems like it's missing, but when she has realistic blond hair, see seems great. This happens even when the sculpt is the same.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Did Fozzie still look like THIS?

That is a pitiful looking Fozzie IMHO. I hope they did better. Maybe it's just the early prototype, but it looked the same in the picture. Kind of like Fozzie's cousin that they don't talk about. :embarrassed:

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
tomahawk said:
Animals arm is not cut off. Both of his hands are gripping his collar like he is trying to rip it off.
Guess it's just a bad angle.

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
tomahawk said:
O.k, I just got back from San Diego Dr. Teeth looks great close up!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You are one lucky guy being able to go to that convention, that would be any collectors or muppet fans dream. What do you have to do to go there?

Do you have to have a shop or something?

:smile:

Chad Kermit

Reaction score
I think we may be seeing more of the Henson company controling what the characters look like vs what we think they look like again. Sideshow initally went more blond on the Kira doll they produced but henson wanted a more greenish color and then it became too green.

Henson Co. does very strange things to Piggy. I know Ken has said how Henson wants her slimmer and like the newer version of the puppet. And maybe Henson trusts the judgements more of Palisades more now since they've had so much success together. Can't wait to see Palisades PIS Piggy. She may be the best likeness ever of the character.

I believe Animals other arm is there you have to look closely. It looks like he's grabbing at his collar.

But I do agree for the price and the material the busts are made of there should be no reason that these characters cannot be captured perfectly. But will that stop me from getting the whole set? No. So far my favorite remains Rowlf in the Sideshow line.

Chad Kermit

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Better Pics Of New Busts.

click here!!!! Ken found this link for me. Piggy...well, she's not as bad as I thought, but it's like they tried to make her look more like the EB figure when they were already on the right track. Teeth kicks butt and Harry has more hair. Animal and Fozzie aren't shown.

JamieDenny

Reaction score
frogboy4 said:
click here!!!! Ken found this link for me. Piggy...well, she's not as bad as I thought, but it's like they tried to make her look more like the EB figure when they were already on the right track. Teeth kicks butt and Harry has more hair. Animal and Fozzie aren't shown.
I agree the Piggy bust looks a lot better than i thought, may even buy it :smile:

Jamie

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
I wouldn't say that Fozzie is pittful, I mean it would be unfair if we couldn't say something about Paliades PVC of Sam the Eagle AKA "Golf ball bodied Sam"

I think the sideshow Fozzie's body looks great!! just like how Palisades PVC of Sam's face is great! If both companies could work together they could take over the world!!! or ummm create even greater Muppet products!