The Food Thread (Non Instagram Edition)

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
The whipped cream definitely is a nice top. I love the buttery flavor it has!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Whipped cream is one of those things that I used to didn't like as a kid, but it gradually grew on me as I got older, but it's definitely not a topping I would want to pile high on anything.

Same with Jell-O, somehow, the jiggly texture put me off, especially as it wiggled down your throat when you ate it, but again, as I grew older, it really grew on me.

But what happens when you put whipped cream on top of Jell-O? You get HOGAN'S HEROES putting on a pretty cheesy TV commercial with Carol Channing!

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I’d scarf down whipped cream on its own. 😀

And I never really liked jello. The texture throws me off

D'Snowth

Reaction score
On it's own, I'm guilty of occasionally just squirting the can directly into my mouth . . . but then again, I also do that with CHEDDA WHIZZY!!

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I may or may not have once had a vision of Bobby singing about going to Taco Bell while playing air guitar while I was completely fried out of my ***. :shifty:

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Not even gonna lie, I’d love to do these challenges even if I know I’d probably fail 😂 those sandwiches look bomb!

I also love his little tantrum for failing! “THE **** CHICKEN! OF ALL THINGS..... CHICKEEEEEEEENNNNN!!!!!!”

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Gramps gave it his best shot. Like the boy said, plow your face in there.
The only eating contest I was ever in, in college, eating a pound of jello with a whole can of whipped cream on top. Hands behind your back. Five contestants, I came in third. Jello and whipped cream up my nose, in my hair, it was messy. But jello goes down a lot easier than a cheesesteak.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Steak and cheese sandwiches require a lot of chewing and they can also be pretty dry too, so you need something to wash it down with.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I mean if the cheese is a little melted (as it should be), and the steak itself is tendered and juicy, that shouldn't be too much of a problem.