The Food Thread (Non Instagram Edition)

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I don't know . . . I mean, I have something of a resistance to milk, since it's one of the few things I've been able to drink all my life, so I probably could do it with no problem.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Sometimes in life, we don't always get what we want. :stick_out_tongue:

Besides, I'm not about to waste anything on any of these stupid challenges; groceries are expensive.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
You’re looking at a guy who actually wants to try cooking spaghetti, putting it in the fridge and then eating it cold and leftover..... with my bare hands.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
It was inspired by this scene at 0:48 in the late 80s Canadian horror movie “Zombie Nightmare” (seen on mst3k in 1994):

D'Snowth

Reaction score
It's occurred to me that although ELF probably made the concept of maple syrup on spaghetti famous, I believe FTB did it long before it was ever cool.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Like I said, after seeing Binging With Babish recreate that dish, I will greatly pass.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
I’ve chugged a lot of drinks, but not milk. Just the pressure when it hits your stomach causes a lot of gas.
Gatorade goes down the easiest.
I only did a beer bong once in college. It’s like trying to chug a six pack in ten seconds. It’s not gonna end well.

But back in my college days, beer was a safe route. Two beers over the course of an hour or so, get a nice buzz, that was enough for me.
Tried all kinds, Heineken became my favorite. I loved that shade of green on the bottle.
Now that I don’t touch alcohol anymore, I love Heineken Zero. Next to Eddie Van Halen, the best thing to come from Holland.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Gatorade I’ll have once in awhile, but it’s not a beverage I’d go out of my way to drink. Just feels like I’m drinking juice water.