The Banter Thread

Lola p

Reaction score
*tosses funnel cake uP to sarge* I got yelled at by people there. Apparently turning upside down on the ride that makes you stick to the wall is frowned aponed.... :frown:

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
I'd never get on one of those things. Not exactly a fan of rides that have no safety restraints :stick_out_tongue:

Lola p

Reaction score
Aw, really though, as long as you don't fall down when you are upside down when the ride stops, then you will be ok. :smile:

Lola p

Reaction score
Wait, 2 new people in 1 day? Wow! Well, I have to ask, because I asked everyone else: what are you? Like, for example, I am a werewolf, sarge is a bat demon, D'Snowth is a robot unicorn, what species or thing are you?

Hubert

Reaction score
I'll stick with the tilt-a-whirl :wink:
I used to be able to ride the tilt-a-whirl, I can't anymore, except maybe 1 time if I'm feeling super brave. Recently I started getting very very dizzy on it.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
I love roller coasters. Doesn't matter what kind, but I refuse to get on those spinning things, and those things that lift you up and drop

Lola p

Reaction score
I love one at kings island called te son of beast. It was. Closed, but it was still Awsome.