The Banter Thread

Lola p

Reaction score
You never know when ou will need them (just like my twilight sparkle pony I have here)

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
*makes plasma ball to amuse self*

After the excitement the other day it seems kinda quiet and dull around here :stick_out_tongue:

Lola p

Reaction score
Hey, you wanna see something new I can do with my werewolf powers? Watch. (makes a ball of white lunar energy)

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Ooo, nifty. I haven't discovered any new powers in a while. I'm overdue for one :stick_out_tongue:

So I gotta ask, is it painful to transform? I've always been scared to ask a werewolf since it might be offensive or something.

Lola p

Reaction score
Very. It happens quick for me, but it he pain that occurs.... Think like this: your whole body is on fire, every bone is crushing, and your finger nails grow... With the belt, I dont have any pain whatsoever, but without it... Ouch.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Oh gosh, every time?

The only thing truly painful for me used to be my wings. I mean, it was like getting stabbed in the back with a knife that was on fire. The tips are sharp as it is, and then they are lined with razor sharp spikes. It used to completely bring me to my knees. Its still uncomfortable, but not nearly as bad as it was.

Now whats totally a bizarre feeling is my face reconstructing. Its not painful, its the opposite. My entire face goes numb and for a brief period I can't breath properly as the snout forms. Fangs and claws surprisingly don't hurt, but I usually drool a lot as the fangs come in.

As for the gender changing thing...I'd rather not talk about it :shifty: Its gotten to the point where physically I feel no difference, so when I go through these period of random changing, I don't notice it. Actually *looks down shirt* I'm back to being female

Lola p

Reaction score
I have actually gotten to the point where I can summon parts just by thinking. Like I said, it doesn't hurt with the belt. Also, I foundI out Have lunar manipulation powers. That is a cool part. But without the belt, the snout and fangs hurt he most. And the claws hurt.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Funny, that thing never helped me with the pain :shifty: Come to think of it, though, I believe a werewolf did have it before they gave it to me. In fact, it just stopped my transformations completely. There was a bit of an...incident. Maybe it really is meant for werewolves.

But yeah, I can summon specific parts as well. In fact, I would rather do that than fully transform. I don't like the feeling of not being able to breath :stick_out_tongue:

Hubert

Reaction score
*waiting for a conversation that isn't about werewolves and bat demons*