Swaehb! Swaehb!

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
Well, as Beau would say if he hadn't lost MC again:
sitz = german = germ = boober = fraggles = wembly = not making decisions = indeciciveness = indiana jones = kermiana jones from Muppet Babies = Muppets = foam creatures = foaming at the mouth = plague = rats = rizzo = steve!
So, since we're on the topic. Raise your bagel if you like Steve! <raises bagel>

theprawncracker

Reaction score
...Hello...er...I used to be a member here...Just checking to see if I can revoke my membership...er...And what's all this about bagels?

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
"revoke"? What???

Side note: Steve's very cute in the MTM "Tale behind the tail" segment. That is all thank you.

He's about to crack up when you can tell that Dave is about to lapse into Bunsen while on-camera talking about the new seats the muppeters have now. He's about to fall over laughing, I think that's the funniest thing ever.

Also, "May I have his Dinner?" is too the funniest thing ever. Although I never got to see it until I saw it on YouTube, because I only have VHS version.

that is also all.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
"Tale Behind the Tail" Wha???

Oh...and revoking...That was just a little Ryan ha-ha there...:stick_out_tongue: I'm still a member...I think...*eats bagel*

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
You bet your bagel you're still a member, Prawnie! And don't you ever try to pretend your not, because I'll call you on it. Be PROUD to be a SWA!

I completely agree, he is awesome in the "Tale Behind the Tail," but that's MTI, not MTM. :wink: What's also funny in that segment, is when he's trying to talk about how they always upstage each other, and Dave is making funny faces at him, so he keeps laughing and he can't talk. Man, I love that. I've gotta watch that again sometime in the not too distant future.

Have a bagel, everybody. <throws bagels around like frisbees.>

Beauregard

Reaction score
*gets hit by a flying bagel*

Ryan! *bangs gavel* No revokeing here! Just revolting! *revolts by eating bagels*

That told you.

*bangs gavel*

Vibs

Reaction score
*unwraps a present*

*sees what's inside*

*wraps the present again*

Beau, I have something for you!

Beauregard

Reaction score
Ooooh! Is it a lock of Steve's hair? *stunned* Why did I say that? Er...is it...a mental picture anyone?

Vibs

Reaction score
!!!

*jumps on Beau, attacks him with spoon*

Give us a mental picture now or I shall!!!!... *looks at spoon*... ehm, and I bet ya it hurts!!

Beauregard

Reaction score
That was...random.

Hey, did you guys know that Steve got his hair cut?