• Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help.
  • "Muppets Now" premieres on Disney+
    The Muppets fifth series of all time debuted on Disney+. Make plans to watch one of the most anticipated shows of the year. New episodes premiere every Friday through September 4.
  • 50 Years and Counting
    Read our review and discuss with fans the highly anticipated Sesame Street "50 Years and Counting" DVD set from Shout Factory featuring over five hours of beloved moments.
  • 50 Years and Still Sunny!
    Read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the all-new Sesame Street documentary "50 Years and Still Sunny!" hosted by Gloria Estefan.
  • The Dark Crystal: "Age of Resistance"
    After a 36 year wait, return to the great conjunction. The Dark Crystal "Age of Resistance" is a mesmerizing and beautiful prequel series now on Netflix. Renew your essence today.
  • Music is Everywhere
    Muppet Central Radio is now on TorontoCast, TuneIn, Apple, Amazon and Google. Listen to Muppet music 24/7 wherever you go with TuneIn and Apple apps and devices.

Swaehb! Swaehb!

Beauregard

Reaction score
*moves aside to reveal a "Really Good Disguises" box*

That is why I keep changing personality...sorry...

*delves inside and finds...a trenchcoat!*

Perfect for sneaking around investigating Steve's current location in!

Beauregard

Reaction score
*lost in the tenchcoat* Who knew it was three sizes two large? lemme put bagels in the pockets to bulk it out. Just, not with peanut butter.

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
<returns from Living Hills>

You can't use the peanut butter anyway. I ate it. Well, I didn't eat ALL of it, Animal helped. But...

Vibs

Reaction score
*runs around in circles*

Anyone up for "Simon says nothing?"

Vibs

Reaction score
did you know that the word "bange" is "scared" in danish? And that you can buy Dan Sugar in denmark? And get yourself a Dan insurance? And even a Dan card?

be back next week with more "IYDKYDWTK" (Information you didn't know you didn't want to know)

Beauregard

Reaction score
*scares gavel*

Is this related to Steve and our love thereof? If so how? Contempt I say! *says contempt* How much is that Dan Sugar, by the way?

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
<steals gavel from Beau> Are you the chair? Well in that case, I'm the chest of drawers! ...Nah, forget it, Prawnie's the chest of drawers. I'm the sofa!

Vibs

Reaction score
sitz im leben

PS: randomness rules 4ever!!