Swaehb! Swaehb!

Daylight

Reaction score
Can I join? Please?

I was just watching the making of Kermit's BMW commercial on YouTube and there was Steve in sunglasses and when he turned to the camera and said hello, well... I really need to watch more of that behind the scenes stuff.

I eat lots of bagels!

Please, can I join?

wes

Reaction score
I have been posting at Muppetcentral for on and Off three years, Can some one tell me please what Swaehb means I know its Steve Whitmire.... some thing but i don't know the rest.

Your left out in the cold friend,

Wes. B:smile:

Beauregard

Reaction score
You like Steve. Then, yes, you might be able to join.

Oooh, you lkike bagels! Definatly. You are in. THou shalt sit here on my right hand.

My right hand side.

Bea:zany:{Wes...this is confidential materials you know...ze meaning is hidden deep in the fabric of secrets held by Swaehbians}regard

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Wes if you go to the first page of this thread I believe it tells you what SWAEHB stands for. If not, let us know. :smile:

Basically we all just love Steve!

I haven't posted in this thread forever. Wow.

Umm....yea Steve!

wes

Reaction score
christyb said:
You're just trying to get me to say this. Ok, ok I give you Beau all the credit for coming up with the name.

Steve Whitmire Admirer Especially His Behind = Sweahb.

Now if you'll excuse me I'll go laugh in a corner until my embarrassment goes away.
Umm.... Well is this REALLY what it means,:eek: I like Steve and I like Bagels, But i have to say I don't like his behined (If you know what I mean). Well I cant be apart of this Club:rolleyes: :smile:

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
Aw. He has a cute tushy though! *hugs Steve doll she made [though not IRL.]*

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
wes said:
Umm.... Well is this REALLY what it means,:eek: I like Steve and I like Bagels, But i have to say I don't like his behined (If you know what I mean). Well I cant be apart of this Club:rolleyes: :smile:
Aw, but you can't judge a club by its name. We're not as crazy as it implies, really... We're much much crazier than that...

But in all seriousness Muppetly possible, we focus more on the "SWA" than the "EHB." ...Actually, we don't really focus on anything much at all, but... <shrug> I suggest you read the thread. Even if you decide you don't want to join, it's amusing... And embarassing, for some of us... <ahem.> I think I'll go crawl under that rock over there... excuse me...

Daylight

Reaction score
Yay! I'm in!

*sits beside Beau and starts eating a bagel*

wes

Reaction score
TogetherAgain said:
Aw, but you can't judge a club by its name. We're not as crazy as it implies, really... We're much much crazier than that...

But in all seriousness Muppetly possible, we focus more on the "SWA" than the "EHB." ...Actually, we don't really focus on anything much at all, but... <shrug> I suggest you read the thread. Even if you decide you don't want to join, it's amusing... And embarassing, for some of us... <ahem.> I think I'll go crawl under that rock over there... excuse me...
Well I am a Wild and Crazzy Guy...:crazy: ...so I guess I'm in too! I think Steve Does a Great Job on his Characters even Kermit!!