Swaehb! Swaehb!

christyb

Reaction score
Whooohooo, I knew I wasn't to blame for this. I'm still gonna get Beau the next chance I get. :wink:

zeldazipple

Reaction score
Well gee thankx lol

christyb said:
Did I ever mention that you need help? LoL. It didn't sound right and watch out for a wife on the rampage.
Yeah people have been telling me that for years. Thankx for noticeing. :wink: I mean how maney sane peole would start threads like this? and the biggest question is how maney sane peopel would reply to it? :stick_out_tongue:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
christyb said:
That's a fantastic idea! Hehe, You'll have to thank Beau for this. I was too big of a chicken to start it.
Why? We've started a Million clubs on these here forums over the years.

christyb

Reaction score
As much as I babble. I am a little shy. Believe it or not.

Beauregard

Reaction score
*enter Beau with scisors*

Did someone call for a hair-cutter? I think we may find one lock per person here.

You want it tied in a bow with a personal signature?

Now all we gotta do is find the man.

That and ask his forgiveness for starting this madness!

I blame Emmy...and jackie...and christy...and VIBS! Who started it really, really!

christyb

Reaction score
I'll take a lock, and a picture, and an autograph :big_grin:.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Sammy Rose, remind us, what does SSS stand for? As an honory member of the SSS I should remeber, but I was probably distracted by BBB, and FOMP.

And, Christy, going back a bit, I always thought of Richard Hunt as the baby of the group, and Steve as the naughty-school-boy...now there's a vivid picture for you. Steve, in a school-uniform, but younger, with his tie hanging loose, his hands in the pockets of his jeans...blond long hair...

SWAEHB!

christyb

Reaction score
Ummmm....*leaves before I make a comment that I'll regret*

zeldazipple

Reaction score
Yummmyyy.

Beauregard said:
Sammy Rose, remind us, what does SSS stand for? As an honory member of the SSS I should remeber, but I was probably distracted by BBB, and FOMP.

And, Christy, going back a bit, I always thought of Richard Hunt as the baby of the group, and Steve as the naughty-school-boy...now there's a vivid picture for you. Steve, in a school-uniform, but younger, with his tie hanging loose, his hands in the pockets of his jeans...blond long hair...

SWAEHB!
Never thought of Steve as a naughty school boy ' before. :wink: Makes for some interesting dreams. Yummmyyyyy.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Want any more mental pictures? I got a ton. *holds out pockets* You can pick any ye wish.

Well...not any...

SWAEHB!