• Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help.
  • "Muppets Now" premieres on Disney+
    The Muppets fifth series of all time debuted on Disney+. Make plans to watch one of the most anticipated shows of the year. New episodes premiere every Friday through September 4.
  • 50 Years and Counting
    Read our review and discuss with fans the highly anticipated Sesame Street "50 Years and Counting" DVD set from Shout Factory featuring over five hours of beloved moments.
  • 50 Years and Still Sunny!
    Read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the all-new Sesame Street documentary "50 Years and Still Sunny!" hosted by Gloria Estefan.
  • The Dark Crystal: "Age of Resistance"
    After a 36 year wait, return to the great conjunction. The Dark Crystal "Age of Resistance" is a mesmerizing and beautiful prequel series now on Netflix. Renew your essence today.
  • Music is Everywhere
    Muppet Central Radio is now on TorontoCast, TuneIn, Apple, Amazon and Google. Listen to Muppet music 24/7 wherever you go with TuneIn and Apple apps and devices.

Swaehb! Swaehb!

christyb

Reaction score
Whooohooo, I knew I wasn't to blame for this. I'm still gonna get Beau the next chance I get. :wink:

zeldazipple

Reaction score
Well gee thankx lol

christyb said:
Did I ever mention that you need help? LoL. It didn't sound right and watch out for a wife on the rampage.
Yeah people have been telling me that for years. Thankx for noticeing. :wink: I mean how maney sane peole would start threads like this? and the biggest question is how maney sane peopel would reply to it? :stick_out_tongue:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
christyb said:
That's a fantastic idea! Hehe, You'll have to thank Beau for this. I was too big of a chicken to start it.
Why? We've started a Million clubs on these here forums over the years.

christyb

Reaction score
As much as I babble. I am a little shy. Believe it or not.

Beauregard

Reaction score
*enter Beau with scisors*

Did someone call for a hair-cutter? I think we may find one lock per person here.

You want it tied in a bow with a personal signature?

Now all we gotta do is find the man.

That and ask his forgiveness for starting this madness!

I blame Emmy...and jackie...and christy...and VIBS! Who started it really, really!

christyb

Reaction score
I'll take a lock, and a picture, and an autograph :big_grin:.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Sammy Rose, remind us, what does SSS stand for? As an honory member of the SSS I should remeber, but I was probably distracted by BBB, and FOMP.

And, Christy, going back a bit, I always thought of Richard Hunt as the baby of the group, and Steve as the naughty-school-boy...now there's a vivid picture for you. Steve, in a school-uniform, but younger, with his tie hanging loose, his hands in the pockets of his jeans...blond long hair...

SWAEHB!

christyb

Reaction score
Ummmm....*leaves before I make a comment that I'll regret*

zeldazipple

Reaction score
Yummmyyy.

Beauregard said:
Sammy Rose, remind us, what does SSS stand for? As an honory member of the SSS I should remeber, but I was probably distracted by BBB, and FOMP.

And, Christy, going back a bit, I always thought of Richard Hunt as the baby of the group, and Steve as the naughty-school-boy...now there's a vivid picture for you. Steve, in a school-uniform, but younger, with his tie hanging loose, his hands in the pockets of his jeans...blond long hair...

SWAEHB!
Never thought of Steve as a naughty school boy ' before. :wink: Makes for some interesting dreams. Yummmyyyyy.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Want any more mental pictures? I got a ton. *holds out pockets* You can pick any ye wish.

Well...not any...

SWAEHB!