• Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help.
  • "Muppets Now" premieres on Disney+
    The Muppets fifth series of all time debuted on Disney+. Make plans to watch one of the most anticipated shows of the year. New episodes premiere every Friday through September 4.
  • 50 Years and Counting
    Read our review and discuss with fans the highly anticipated Sesame Street "50 Years and Counting" DVD set from Shout Factory featuring over five hours of beloved moments.
  • 50 Years and Still Sunny!
    Read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the all-new Sesame Street documentary "50 Years and Still Sunny!" hosted by Gloria Estefan.
  • The Dark Crystal: "Age of Resistance"
    After a 36 year wait, return to the great conjunction. The Dark Crystal "Age of Resistance" is a mesmerizing and beautiful prequel series now on Netflix. Renew your essence today.
  • Music is Everywhere
    Muppet Central Radio is now on TorontoCast, TuneIn, Apple, Amazon and Google. Listen to Muppet music 24/7 wherever you go with TuneIn and Apple apps and devices.

Swaehb! Swaehb!

zeldazipple

Reaction score
redBoobergurl said:
Ok, Christy told me to post this, so I will, but if I get in trouble, it's her fault.
From Friends, The One with The Thumb, Chandler is refering to a guy Monica dated. "We liked Steve, Steve is Sexy". Best when said with a lisp, cause apparently this guy had one. Anyway, it's all I've been able to think of since this thread got started. There, I said it. Boy did that feel good. :smile:
Ok now that it's come to a head. I'll confess I have to agree with you. Seeve is a Sexy Beast!! :flirt: I There I said it. :wink:

christyb

Reaction score
*walks off muttering* This is not my fault, this is not my fault. Steve please forgive me.

LoL.

zeldazipple

Reaction score
It's all your fult. :wink: * points finger of guilt at Christy. * Wishltes innocently * :smile:

christyb

Reaction score
*puts on an innocent act* Who me?? All I said was that I "checked Steve out". I never started this amazing thread where we are bearing our souls.

zeldazipple

Reaction score
christyb said:
*puts on an innocent act* Who me?? All I said was that I "checked Steve out". I never started this amazing thread where we are bearing our souls.
And lovin' every minute of it. :wink: * Looks out window * " He just walked by! " * Faints * :flirt: :stick_out_tongue:

christyb

Reaction score
*looks around* Where!!!! *settles down* His wife is gonna kill us. *sees Zelda* Wake up girl, he's gone!

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
This is reminding me of the days when Emmy and Jackie used to threaten to hunt Steve down with a pair of scissors in order to steal his hair.

zeldazipple

Reaction score
christyb said:
*looks around* Where!!!! *settles down* His wife is gonna kill us. *sees Zelda* Wake up girl, he's gone!
* Wakes up and looks around. * " Man that felt good! Yeah His wife is going to kill us, but she would have to kil every female with in 100 miles as well :wink: somethign that sexy should be kept on a leash. " :wink: oops that didnt sound right but you get the point.

christyb

Reaction score
Fozzie Bear said:
This is reminding me of the days when Emmy and Jackie used to threaten to hunt Steve down with a pair of scissors in order to steal his hair.
That's a fantastic idea! Hehe, You'll have to thank Beau for this. I was too big of a chicken to start it.

* Wakes up and looks around. * " Man that felt good! Yeah His wife is going to kill us, but she would have to kil every female with in 100 miles as well :wink: somethign that sexy should be kept on a leash. " :wink: oops that didnt sound right but you get the point
Did I ever mention that you need help? LoL. It didn't sound right and watch out for a wife on the rampage.

SammieRose

Reaction score
christyb said:
I will not! I am just the first official admirer of Steve. :wink: You shall be the second. Who's the third?
I'm sorry, but as President of the SSS, I must disagree with this... :smile: The SSS has been around since 1998, but I would love to become a member of this fine group as well! :-D

I disagree about the hair, however. I really like his long locks, both pre-Nov. and post.