Swaehb! Swaehb!

zeldazipple

Reaction score
redBoobergurl said:
Ok, Christy told me to post this, so I will, but if I get in trouble, it's her fault.
From Friends, The One with The Thumb, Chandler is refering to a guy Monica dated. "We liked Steve, Steve is Sexy". Best when said with a lisp, cause apparently this guy had one. Anyway, it's all I've been able to think of since this thread got started. There, I said it. Boy did that feel good. :smile:
Ok now that it's come to a head. I'll confess I have to agree with you. Seeve is a Sexy Beast!! :flirt: I There I said it. :wink:

christyb

Reaction score
*walks off muttering* This is not my fault, this is not my fault. Steve please forgive me.

LoL.

zeldazipple

Reaction score
It's all your fult. :wink: * points finger of guilt at Christy. * Wishltes innocently * :smile:

christyb

Reaction score
*puts on an innocent act* Who me?? All I said was that I "checked Steve out". I never started this amazing thread where we are bearing our souls.

zeldazipple

Reaction score
christyb said:
*puts on an innocent act* Who me?? All I said was that I "checked Steve out". I never started this amazing thread where we are bearing our souls.
And lovin' every minute of it. :wink: * Looks out window * " He just walked by! " * Faints * :flirt: :stick_out_tongue:

christyb

Reaction score
*looks around* Where!!!! *settles down* His wife is gonna kill us. *sees Zelda* Wake up girl, he's gone!

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
This is reminding me of the days when Emmy and Jackie used to threaten to hunt Steve down with a pair of scissors in order to steal his hair.

zeldazipple

Reaction score
christyb said:
*looks around* Where!!!! *settles down* His wife is gonna kill us. *sees Zelda* Wake up girl, he's gone!
* Wakes up and looks around. * " Man that felt good! Yeah His wife is going to kill us, but she would have to kil every female with in 100 miles as well :wink: somethign that sexy should be kept on a leash. " :wink: oops that didnt sound right but you get the point.

christyb

Reaction score
Fozzie Bear said:
This is reminding me of the days when Emmy and Jackie used to threaten to hunt Steve down with a pair of scissors in order to steal his hair.
That's a fantastic idea! Hehe, You'll have to thank Beau for this. I was too big of a chicken to start it.

* Wakes up and looks around. * " Man that felt good! Yeah His wife is going to kill us, but she would have to kil every female with in 100 miles as well :wink: somethign that sexy should be kept on a leash. " :wink: oops that didnt sound right but you get the point
Did I ever mention that you need help? LoL. It didn't sound right and watch out for a wife on the rampage.

SammieRose

Reaction score
christyb said:
I will not! I am just the first official admirer of Steve. :wink: You shall be the second. Who's the third?
I'm sorry, but as President of the SSS, I must disagree with this... :smile: The SSS has been around since 1998, but I would love to become a member of this fine group as well! :-D

I disagree about the hair, however. I really like his long locks, both pre-Nov. and post.