Swaehb! Swaehb!

Beauregard

Reaction score
Shame on you! *gathers binoculers, and spy equipment, and starts setting up some place I can watch everything you do, so I know when to hide*

theprawncracker

Reaction score
You know if you stalk me like that Beau you might be there when I meet Steve...

Beauregard

Reaction score
Then I can steal his hair and hold it for ransom...

Beauregard

Reaction score
Well, naturally, if you're gunna take someone hair for ransom, you gota take all of it Ryan...sheesh...do these newbies still know nothing of MC ways?

*nibbles on some scented envelopes*

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Newbie?! Me?! Ok...well kinda I guess, I mean I haven't been here a year yet...

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
Bump, indeed! Good gracious me, has it really been so long since I've posted here? It has... shame on me.

So, Prawnie here and I have been discussing MCC, particularly the bloopers. Have you seen those bloopers? If you haven't, go watch them. If you have, keep reading, and then go watch them again. (hehe.)

There's one that goes something like this:

Kermit: I'm sure we will never forget... Tiny...Tim.... Or this first parting that was among us.
Betina: <blows nose loudly>
Belinda: May I have his dinner?

Now, we agree that "May I have his dinner" is one of the funniest lines in all the bloopers. So, what Muppeteer was Muppeteering Belinda? Who delivered this line so skillfully and with such comedic talent? Ladies and Gentlemen, check the credits, because the answer is Steve Whitemire! ...Actually, first check the movie and see which Cratchit daughter is in a blue dress and which is in a purple dress, then go watch the credits and see who muppeteered who, and then go watch the bloopers and see which colored dress delivered the line. Or you could just trust that I did all that- which I did- and take my word for it when I say that Steve Whitemire=Belinda=Blue dress= "May I have his dinner?"

theprawncracker

Reaction score
And, another blooper featured Gonzo and Rizzo sitting on a tree branch. Gonzo was spinning that thing he used to latch onto Scrooge and the Ghost of Christmas Past when the spikey thing hits Gonzo in the head. He falls over. Rizzo shouts, "Oh dear God! Nurse! Medic! MEDIC!!"

And who performed Rizzo in this hillarity inducing scene? None other than the one and only Steve Whitmire!!!