Super Grover and the Sesame Street Cat-burglar

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Whoa, so much better than that pathetic excuse for a story I wrote. Way to go Marty, it was awesome!

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
D'Snowth said:
Whoa, so much better than that pathetic excuse for a story I wrote. Way to go Marty, it was awesome!
Thanks Snowthy. But rully fer shur buddy don't put yourself down too much.
True some people's stories will be better than others humanly speaking but a story is only truly pathetic if it is hated by everyone. And we loved your little story:big_grin:

Don't think of your story as pathetic but do try to work on your skills to make your future writings even better. Self confidence is most important. As long as you think your stories are inferior period then you'll never develop your skills. Practice makes perfect but you must also believe you can acheive what you strive for.:wink:

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Sorry it took me so long to read the end of this Martin! I loved it! It was a wonderful ending! I have to agree with Ed, I enjoyed the cameos by Fozzie Bear and Link Hogthrob at the end in their Bear on Patrol roles. That was really cool! I can tell you put alot of work into writing this story! Way to go!

F

furryredmonster

I'm sorry I didn't get to this sooner!! It's excellent!! :big_grin:

Awesome job!

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Thanks a lot furryredmonster. Positive feedback really means a lot to me:smile: :big_grin:

ISNorden

Reaction score
Well done, Marty: even though I was unfamiliar with the villains or the show they came from, you did a terrific job of staying true to both the superhero style and the Sesame Street characters/setting. (Super Grover's clumsiness, the minor heroes' preaching nutrition when they stopped at kids' homes, Cookie Monster reacting to the thefts....as Telly would say, this is worth five WOW's!)

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Here's one of my earliest fan-fics I thought somebody who has never seen it might enjoy.:big_grin: