Steve Whitmire has left the Muppets, Matt Vogel to continue as Kermit

Muppetboy09

Reaction score
Hm, I wonder who Beaker, the Newsman, and Link will be. I can honestly picture Peter Linz playing all of them. Well, maybe not so much the Newsman.
I think Link will go to Peter, whereas Newsman and Beaker will go to Rudman

Muppetboy09

Reaction score
That's the same one that was linked a couple pages back from the LA Times.

ErinAardvark

Reaction score
I showed this video to my sister. She thinks Matt is getting better, but she doesn't know what to make of Miss Piggy. I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks Miss Piggy is out of character!

EDIT: I wanted to add something my sister told me this afternoon. She said all the broo-ha-ha we were having over Steve and Disney reminded her of the Insane Brony community. She's a fan of My Little Pony Friendship is Magic, and she can't stand the antics of the Insane Bronies. Me, I don't like FiM, and I can't stand the Insane Bronies and their antics (keep this in mind, I don't think all bronies are bad, which is why I use "insane" in front of the word).

BobbyBenson64

Reaction score
Hm, I wonder who Beaker, the Newsman, and Link will be. I can honestly picture Peter Linz playing all of them. Well, maybe not so much the Newsman.
imo -
Link - Peter Linz
Beaker - David Rudman
Newsman - I honestly don't know but given recent social media uploads he seems to be in the show so maybe Bill, Peter, or possibly even Eric. Who knows though maybe Tyler Bunch or someone has an incredible Newsman under their sleeve.

As for Kermit, I think Matt will make a fine Kermit but he's not there yet, I also think both Steve and Jim where great as Kermit and I believe Matt will follow in the footsteps of both of them.