1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Forum Upgrade May 25
    We will be upgrading our forum software on Saturday May 25. This is a major upgrade that will add many new features and enhance security.

3. Radionomy ends May 31
    Radionomy has announced that all US stations, including Muppet Central Radio, will be removed on May 31.

4. You Can Be a Muppeteer
    Watch the Sesame Street Puppeteer Workshop with the amazing Sesame Street performers: Jennifer Barnhart, Matt Vogel and Marty Robinson.

Dismiss Notice
  5. Sesame Street Season 49
    Sesame Street's 49th season officially began Saturday November 17 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

Steve Whitmire has left the Muppets, Matt Vogel to continue as Kermit

Discussion in 'Muppet Headlines' started by GonzoMan, Jul 10, 2017.

1. Prof Bunsen

Prof Bunsen Well-Known Member

Or in Star Wars' case, the Last Jedi, which I really didn't think it was that bad compared to what a vocal minority preached it to be. And I mean the toxicity there is ridiculously worse than ours.

2. MWoO

MWoO Well-Known Member

I'm not a HUGE Star Wars fan, but I do like it. To me, Last Jedi had great ideas with poor execution. The idea that Luke turned away from the force because he had given into fear is awesome, imo. He feared Ben would turn into the next Vader, so he went to stop it before it happened. He realized by killing Ben in cold blood he himself would become like Vader so he stopped, but it was too late and Luke caused the very thing he tried to stop. Believing that no matter what he did he would never be free of his father's dark legacy, he decided to isolate himself and his abilities so that he would not be turned. That's pretty awesome. But... then the had him toss Anakin's light saber over his shoulder in a comedic fashion... and then they had him living on a planet with weird fish people... and then they had him milk a giant alien boob for blue milk.... and then they had him cracking jokes... They ruined a great idea in execution.

3. mbmfrog

mbmfrog Well-Known Member

Either that or hope that Kermit makes a cameo appearance during Sesame Street's 50th anniversary special.

Froggy Fool and Prof Bunsen like this.