Speculation: Potential Sequel for "The Muppets"

Hubert

Reaction score
That is understandable. Because of how Jason helped to jump start the Muppets and to make a good movie, I would imagine that one of his close colleagues would feel more satisfied with Jason's approval.

Drtooth

Reaction score
That is understandable. Because of how Jason helped to jump start the Muppets and to make a good movie, I would imagine that one of his close colleagues would feel more satisfied with Jason's approval.
That and the fact he has a name for himself in Hollywood. Unless you're a big name, they usually don't let you have any freedom in your films. And I really don't think Disney would have done that movie without his famous name attached to it. I mean, it is the first Muppet Movie to really headline the human actors over the Muppets in the marketing. Even MCC with Michael Cain wasn't marketed as such, and the whole movie was about him. Probably had more screentime than Jason, too.

But Jason's absence is understandable. He probably is working on 5 other movies at the moment, and he has that show that's about to end. I kinda wanna see him as a cameo, though. But he doesn't need to make the next movie. The Muppets can speak for themselves at this point.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Is it sad I didn't even know who Jason was until the last film was made? :embarrassed:

CaseytheMuppet

Reaction score
What's awesome about Jason is that he loves Muppets and the band Rush, my two favorite-ist things in the world. :smile:

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Same with Rico Rodriguez...my reaction was pretty much the same as Kermit's.

muppetlover123

Reaction score
i just cant wait im freaking out with so much info when we barley heard they were filiming to the human roles and shooting in europe and now a first release date which could change ugggggghhhhh walter moment again PEANUT! if anyone read one of the early drafts of The Muppets :fanatic:

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Yes it's very exciting that things seem to be getting underway. I'm sure there will only be more news as the months ago and even more next year. :smile: