Sketches You Hated as a Kid

YellowYahooey

Reaction score
I hated the first edition of "Name That Sound!" because I hated the sight of seeing Guy Smiley underwater fully-clothed.

However, I had no problem with the Ernie and Bert flooded apartment sketches, and even the Grover the plumber sketch.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I'm pretty much indifferent to a major of the bits that have been mentioned in this thread so far, however, the only one that I disagree with is the baby eating the messy cookie with Cookie Monster's commentary - that's definitely another one of my earliest SS memories in general, and to tell the truth, some of Cookie's commentary is actually pretty funny. "You getting dress all dirty. Give me cookie, because me no care if me fur get dirty."
Cute as it is I just feel grossed out looking at it. It might as well be poop all over her.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I always assumed it to be like one of those SnackWell's cookies. . . .

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Here are a couple more examples I may add:

The magnet letter skits
The girl eating a messy cookie with Cookie Monster doing voice over
Baby Tooth and the funk band or whatever they’re called (WAY too overplayed)
Those dreadful films of kids painting number murals (they made me feel uncomfortable)
The dancing feet segment (this one also made me feel uncomfortable)

Just to name some. I’m actually planning on making a video like this in the future. I was kinda bummed to see “How Hard It Is to Be 15” but to each his own on that. 👍🏻 Can easily agree with the bellhop 8 and soul Alphabet cartoons (but mainly cause those were both fear, but I think you already know that from seeing my videos lol).
Baby Tooth and the Fuzzy Funk.