- Apr 20, 2019
- Reaction score
Well, we have threads for segments that scared you and segments you loved, but not segments you hated for reasons other than fear (unless I missed something). That’s what this is for. If you personally couldn’t stand a sketch for one reason or another, post it here. I’ll start:
- I found Murray Has a Little Lamb to be boring as a child. Though as a teenager, I grew an appreciation for them (always nice to see a Muppet interact with real people).
- Likewise, there was a segment about a girl going to yoga from my childhood that bored me to no end.
- I disliked the cartoon about a coach cheering up a 0, because it made me sad.
- “How Hard it is to Be 15” also bummed me out as a kid.
- I also remember hating the Chant Letter E segment, but I can’t remember why (oddly, the other Chant letter segments didn’t bother me).
- The Soul letter segments also weren’t my favorite. Again, I can’t remember why.
- The Bellhop #8 segment, because I felt so bad for him when the steamer trunks fell on him.
- Finally, pretty much every segment involving kids playing a hand clapping game (except for, oddly enough, “Miss Mary M”) I felt was a colossal waste of time.