Sketches that are only available in a foreign dub

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I’ve seen that the wiki has an episode with all three parts of Ernie’s barber shop, but does the wiki have English copies of Windy, Help, or Grover and Oscar recite the alphabet yet?

another segment, which is not yet in any guides (though the sandbox page for unknown episodes mentions the episode) but has only been seen in another language online, is Oscar making cookies for Cookie Monster. And also Kermit directing rehearsals for Goldilocks and the Three Bears.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
I’ve seen that the wiki has an episode with all three parts of Ernie’s barber shop, but does the wiki have English copies of Windy, Help, or Grover and Oscar recite the alphabet yet?
Yes to all three.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Forgive me if this one was mentioned already but, in one sketch from season 2, Tony sings Help by The Beatles. Pretty sure we only have it in Spanish, although I could be wrong:

LittleJerry92

Reaction score

another segment, which is not yet in any guides (though the sandbox page for unknown episodes mentions the episode) but has only been seen in another language online, is Oscar making cookies for Cookie Monster. And also Kermit directing rehearsals for Goldilocks and the Three Bears.
Yes to all three.
you can thank me later

sesamemuppetfan

Reaction score
Kermit and Cookie Monster Test Machine:

Kermit and Cookie Monster show some more and most:

There are more that come to mind, and I'll get back to those later.

scarecroe

Reaction score
Thanks for the responses, I'm building a list.

Also, is this in English anywhere?....

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Thanks for the responses, I'm building a list.

Also, is this in English anywhere?....

If it’s a season 1 skit that didn’t make it into the era of VCR’s, given also the fact that Sesame Workshop seems to show little to no interest in posting many of their season 1 AM skits, the answer is no.

MuppetSpot

Reaction score
If it’s a season 1 skit that didn’t make it into the era of VCR’s, given also the fact that Sesame Workshop seems to show little to no interest in posting many of their season 1 AM skits, the answer is no.
Well I’m sure music rights affected some segments not being shown, also I think it would be a little jarring if you put a season one Bert and Ernie in season 15 because it would look weird especially how Bert and Ernie evolved.