Shrek Spoiler: Wal-Mart ruined a big surprise

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Oh I don't know, they all can be very interesting and amusing, though I personally didn't care for either I Love the 90s. I'm also still waiting to see what the next "I Love..." thing is going to be.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Yeah, I love them at first, too. But it was just to much. But I did love the toy addition, though! That was pretty cool!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Meh, I could live without that one. Now I Love the Holidays, that was AWESOME!

Winslow Leach

Reaction score
And I Love the 70s: Volume Two, I Love the 80s: Strikes Back, I Love the 80s: 3-D, I love the 80s: 4-Real, I Love the 90s: Part Deux, I Love the Holidays, and I Love Toys.
Yeah, I think he was on pretty much EVERY I Love...shows that VH1 aired. IMO, he and Hal Sparks were the two best "talking heads."

And he can be very funny. Would be great to see him get a regular talk-show gig.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Trust me Winslow, it REALLY get you into the holiday spirit with a big laugh! I think Patrice O'Neill was at his best with this one.

Winslow Leach

Reaction score
Trust me Winslow, it REALLY get you into the holiday spirit with a big laugh! I think Patrice O'Neill was at his best with this one.
I'm sure it will get me into the holiday spirit! I enjoyed all the other I Love...shows, why not this one?

Maybe VH1 will repeat it this holiday season. Or perhaps they'll make a new one.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Maybe VH1 will repeat it this holiday season. Or perhaps they'll make a new one.
I'm sure they'll repeat it because they did it in 2005, and they played it all November and December long, then last year they only aired it once or twice during the holidays.

I'm making a point to tape it this year because I LOVE it!

Teheheman

Reaction score
Man, I didn't know that they were making a I Love the 80's 4. Dang, that's a little too much on that.

Daniel