Shrek Spoiler: Wal-Mart ruined a big surprise

Winslow Leach

Reaction score
I think that Adult Swim will have good ratings up UNTIL Conan when he takes over the Tonight Show. I really hope that he keeps the same set and band as he does now. Conan is the MAN!

Daniel
Since I'm a fan of both Adult Swim and Conan, I hope Adult Swim can keep afloat (hahahahahahahaha) when Conan takes over The Tonight Show.

It would be nice if he kept Max and the band, the recurring characters/routines, etc. I only hope his material isn't diluted in any way. Keep Conan CONAN! Man.

lael

Reaction score
I've never been a fan of latenight talk shows. well, let's say I've never really watched late night talk shows. I have no real basis for comparison, so I don't really know if I'd be a fan or not. Even growing up, we never really watched them. That's prolly y I don't watch them. I'm not used to it. well, then. I think I've talked a full circle here. gotta go. lates!

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Yeah! i really hope everything stays the same when he starts hosting, too! But I can't help wonder what looser...Er, comedian will get the late night time slot next?:confused:

lael

Reaction score
OH! They could get the comedien guy who the Jalapeno On A Stick jokes. I like heem.

Teheheman

Reaction score
Jeff Dunham is his name. He'd be good, but I think that there are some good comedians out there that could get the job. Michael Ian Black comes to mind. I don't know if there are any finalist yet, but that's a guy who was the finalist for the Kilborn job before Craig Ferguson took over. So, yeah, I think he'd do good.

Daniel

lael

Reaction score
Jeff Dunham is his name. He'd be good, but I think that there are some good comedians out there that could get the job. Michael Ian Black comes to mind. I don't know if there are any finalist yet, but that's a guy who was the finalist for the Kilborn job before Craig Ferguson took over. So, yeah, I think he'd do good.

Daniel
Michael Ian Black, yeah, he'd be a good candidate. Wasn't he on The Kids In The Hall? I remember getting up after my parents went to bed & watching that show a few times. funny stuff!

Winslow Leach

Reaction score

Daniel
I think Michael Ian Black would be a fantastic talk-show host. I remember when it was down between him and Ferguson.

Winslow Leach

Reaction score
Michael Ian Black, yeah, he'd be a good candidate. Wasn't he on The Kids In The Hall? I remember getting up after my parents went to bed & watching that show a few times. funny stuff!
Michael Ian Black is probably best known for his role on Ed as Phil Stubbs.

He's also known as a "regular" on VH1's I Love the 70s, I Love the 80s and I Love the 90s.

He's been on Reno 911 (was also in the movie), Crank Yankers, the host of Spy TV, Celebrity Poker Showdown, and lots of other stuff, including the Ferguson show.

He wasn't on The Kids in the Hall. You may be thinking of the sketch comedy series, The State, which he was a member of.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
He's also known as a "regular" on VH1's I Love the 70s, I Love the 80s and I Love the 90s.
And I Love the 70s: Volume Two, I Love the 80s: Strikes Back, I Love the 80s: 3-D, I love the 80s: 4-Real, I Love the 90s: Part Deux, I Love the Holidays, and I Love Toys.

Lol, he's hilarious, I remember on I Love the Holidays, they were talking about New Year's Resolutions, and he said "I said to myself after I Love the 80s: Strikes Back that I wasn't coming back. THAT was my resolution... and now here I am!"

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Your now? I used to not mind when talking heads commented on random stuff. But with VH1, it's just over kill for me now. I'm mean best week and best day ever...:stick_out_tongue: