Shrek Spoiler: Wal-Mart ruined a big surprise

Beauregard

Reaction score
Here's a weird thing...the movie is not yet released in Cinemas in the UK.

I walked intoa store today and saw a whole shelf of Shrek 2 (Yes, 2) movie covers that were made up of images of the Shrek Babies. "Contains: Shrek 2, and a Shrek Baby" announced the cover art. Why oh why oh what oh why?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I thought stuff like that was released in the U.K. BEFORE they release it in the U.S.? I remember that new episodes of certain shows always aired in the U.K. like MONTHS before they were broadcasted in the U.S.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I remember 'Talk Soup'! Funny stuff! I remember he did this canadian version called Talk Syrup! He was wearing a Mountie suit and talking like a hosier! It was so funny!:zany:

muppet baby

Reaction score
I remember 'Talk Soup'! Funny stuff! I remember he did this canadian version called Talk Syrup! He was wearing a Mountie suit and talking like a hosier! It was so funny!:zany:

Oh William that is really funny , that you said something that i loved so much , i really miss that i wish that they would do some new eposides of that show great stuff .

Do you have a faverite eposide from that show ?:smile:

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Actually, I don't really remember much about that show. So no heh.

Beauregard

Reaction score
I still shake my head and can't understand how Shrek was released almost a month earlier in America...isn't that like inviting Movie-Pirates onto your ship and saying, "Do go ahead and loot the place"?

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I agree. They should have a least released them like one day after the other or something.