The universe actually wants me to have something. :stick_out_tongue:

And Piggy, planning it... WOW!
And Kermit wasn't holding back.
Is there anything more to ask for?
Oh, yes...

ADD ON TO THE END WITH AN UPDATE!

:smile: :smile: :smile:

More please!
Thank you so much luv!!! I know you kept bothering me about updating so I will soon-

Wait... The End? THE... END? What is this "The End" that you speak of? :confused: We are nowhere even close to The End! Heck, we're hardly half way through! Are you kidding me??? Nope! It will not be stopping here. Not anytime soon, at least. There will still be plenty of story to enjoy, you'll see!!!! :eek:

Hang tight kids, a new (but nowhere near final) chapter on it's way!! :smile:

Ruahnna

Reaction score
Yay! Let's hear it for frog hormones and sexy lingerie! I do think that Piggy has a whole wardrobe of sexy lingerie--regardless of the state of her love life--but I'm glad she found something devastatingly attractive to wear for this night! I'm amazed that Kermit has the presence of mind to think about her lingerie--why she brought it to the US and why she wore it tonight--but at least he can appreciate it.

I'm hoping that Kermit's body will take him where his feet won't--to Piggy's bedroom door and through it. But please let Kermit confess his love for her! Piggy is trying so, sooooo hard to reconcile with him, and he keeps insisting that he didn't love her before and putting barriers between them now.

To heck with "begin good!" Let's have some smooching!

Muppetfan44

Reaction score
What a great update!! I really like the multiple dimensions you have going here about their relationship-love is complicated; especially with these two! I love how Piggy tells him seriously and softly that she knew that he loved her and that was why she fought so hard to bring them together. I would always wonder why she always stayed by his side despite the cheap shots and denials and that would do it-believing deep down that he really did love her-because that's worth sticking around and fighting for. I hope that they're able to hold each other close and bring each other comfort and that you write all about it soon.

Definitely one of the better relationship stories I have read on here- fantastic work! I am anxiously awaiting to read more so please update soon!

usagimonster

Reaction score
What a great update!! I really like the multiple dimensions you have going here about their relationship-love is complicated; especially with these two! I love how Piggy tells him seriously and softly that she knew that he loved her and that was why she fought so hard to bring them together. I would always wonder why she always stayed by his side despite the cheap shots and denials and that would do it-believing deep down that he really did love her-because that's worth sticking around and fighting for. I hope that they're able to hold each other close and bring each other comfort and that you write all about it soon.

Definitely one of the better relationship stories I have read on here- fantastic work! I am anxiously awaiting to read more so please update soon!
Thank you so much for your sweet, sweet words! The reactions I've gotten on this story are so much better than I had hoped for. You just totally made my day! :smile: And yes, I always wondered that too, but then it just kinda clicked, ya know? Especially after watching the most recent movie. We knew all along that he really did love her, as did she. Ehem... not giving anything away. :coy:

Wait til the next chapter! Posting one soon!!

Ruahnna

Reaction score
Hear hear! Um, write write!

More, please! I'm ready for some frog/pig snuggling!

usagimonster

Reaction score
Readers Warning!

This next chapter is pretty much just what happens next... in other words, A LOT of cuddling and kissing! And more... It’s gonna just be a chapter of mostly kissy-kissy and ush-gush. However, if you decide to skip this chapter you will miss an important key point or two.

Are you ready? You’ve been warned! If you don’t like Pig and Frog cuddling, then don’t read this next chapter! You ready? For those of you who do... ENJOY!!!

CHAPTER SIX

As they entered the dimly-lit bedroom, Miss Piggy backed away from Kermit, slowly making her way towards the bed. She kept eye contact with him as she gradually let her robe slip off her shoulders and onto the ground, not caring where it landed. She now stood only wearing her delectable, purple negligee and a pair of silk, lavender gloves that seemed to match so perfectly. Kermit, closing the door behind him, watched her seduce him on her way to the bed. He followed, unable to control his desire to be close to her.

Piggy reached the foot of the bed and crossed one ankle over the other, teasing him. With a smile and a twinkle in her eye, she sat in a position that appeared to say, Come and get me, Frog. As Kermit approached, he wrapped his arms around her waist and quickly brought her into another passionate kiss, forcing his lips upon hers. She gladly accepted this and placed her gloved hands on his shoulders, gently massaging them as best she could. She moved away and repeatedly kissed his cheek, neck, and shoulder, slowly easing his own robe off.

“Kermie…” she whispered with delight in his ear as she massaged further down his back.

Hearing her voice made his body quiver. Kermit nuzzled his cheek against hers as he felt her lips nibble down to his neck and collar. He groaned, taking in a deep breath and-

Oh wow… She smelled wonderful.

“Oh, Piggy…” he murmured, craning his head upwards and pulling her closer, taking it all in. He could feel her soft hair brush against his cheek, her lips on his shoulder, and her firm hands rubbing his back.

As she continued to please him, Kermit decided to return the favor. As best he could, he slipped the straps of the negligee off her shoulders and let them hang as he began to place desperate kisses on her soft skin.

Piggy moaned softly into his shoulder as she felt him do this. He began to kiss her neck, too, making her gasp and melt in his arms. He could feel her surrendering to him and he almost couldn’t take it. He wanted her. He needed her. He wanted and needed to please her.

Kermit stopped and placed his finger tips under her chin, turning her to meet his eyes again. He quickly brought his lips back to hers and without preamble, he brought them both down, pinning her to the bed. But before he could continue, Piggy quickly reacted. All while keeping their lips locked, she flipped the frog onto his back so that now she was the one pinning him down. She shifted, careful not to put too much weight on him, but snuggled her body as close to him as she could.

Kermit didn’t mind being forced down like this. Her hair hung down and surrounded him like a tent, making him feel safe in her arms. Still in their embrace, they scooted to the head of the bed, only breaking away for a brief second to comfortably settle themselves.

Piggy lay the head of her frog on an inviting pillow and relaxed herself, hovering above him. Kermit continued to kiss her soft lips from where he was, as well as give light kisses on her cheek and neck. She closed her eyes and enjoyed the feeling of his warm lips touching her. The sensation nearly brought tears to her eyes. She relaxed and drew herself closer to him. She loved every bit of knowing that he cared for and wanted her, and that she could protect, please and take care of him just as well.

Kermit kissed her lips again, feeling the warmth of her body against him. Piggy responded in kind, and she placed her gloved hand on top of his, motioning it up to her chest. Kermit inhaled sharply at first, startled, but then relaxed when he realized what she was doing. His hand was being placed right over the warm, center of her chest where he could feel the beating of her heart. And... wow... it beating fast! Kermit broke the kiss and looked up at the stunning Piggy, seeing the want and desire in her face.

She smiled at him warmly. It was so wonderful to have her frog in her arms again.

“I love you, Kermie,” she said with a sincere smile.

Kermit heard her say this and searched her eyes, saying nothing for a short moment. He felt her heart pounding from excitement under the palm of his hand, and suddenly realized what a gift, and what an absolute privilege it was to have her here like this. In fact, he may very well be the luckiest frog in the world. She was really here, surrendering herself, body and soul, to him. Before this week, he never thought in a million years that he would see her again, or that she would take him back the way she was doing so right now. But she was. The lady pig that he had thought of every day since they met had given everything up, just for him.

He was so proud of her. This was an amazing, magnificent woman who had always done her best to keep her life accomplished and satisfying. A diva, yes, but no doubt the most important diva in the world. After she left the Muppets for good, as horrible as the turnout was, she had still gone on to lead a life that had fulfilled her, and she never lost sight of who she was. She was a strong, independent woman at heart who deserved everything the world had to offer her, and more than anything, he knew he wanted to take care of her. Realizing this, he suddenly couldn’t understand why he had let her slip away for all these years.

He knew she could have chosen anyone she wanted. Any man, any celebrity, any of the lovers she might have had in Paris. But even after all this time, in the end, she had chosen him of all people- or frogs- to be with. After every bit of hurt and deceitfulness he had put her through, she was still here. Holding him, protecting him, forgiving him. Loving him. And all it had taken was for him to tell her how he really felt. That he needed her, and that he did want her to stay... for him, and no one else.

But even that was not enough. Kermit knew he did not deserve her still, and probably never would, but until he told her exactly what was on his mind, he could not accept her like this. He searched her eyes again, and used his free hand to gently stroke her soft cheek.

“You didn’t let me finish,” he said.

Miss Piggy looked down at him with surprise. “What?”

“Earlier... When you said ‘Even if right now you won’t admit it, I know that you loved me’... I was trying tell you that...” He paused and gulped, wanting this to come out just right. “Piggy... I never said I didn’t love you.”

She stared at him, her mouth gaping open. Was he...? Did this mean...?

“I love you, too, Piggy,” Kermit finally said with a smile. “It’s always been you, always.”

Miss Piggy said nothing and stared into his eyes. For the second time that night, she was speechless and at a loss of words. Could this really be true? She had waited years, decades even to hear him say these words. She always knew how he felt, but now, hearing him say it for the first time, suddenly she couldn’t even find her voice.

“Oh... Kermie,” she finally said with a shudder and choke, noticeably taken aback and overjoyed to hear his confession. The frog that she had admired, loved, and cared for so deeply, finally just said everything she had ever wanted to hear.

In the time they had known each other, he had always shown the signs. It was in the way he took care of her. In the way he nervously avoided her. In the way he’d romance her. At times he would say “I love that about you,” and, “I loved your performance,” or probably the most obvious from earlier that evening, “Maybe you don’t need the whole world to love you. Maybe you just need one person.” But he had never, ever, ever once said the words “I love you” to her face in that order.

But he just did. He loves her. Kermit loves Piggy. He loves her!

Piggy’s heart was racing now. She sighed deeply, not sure what to say. She continued to absorb his recent confession and was still. Kermit noticed this and felt the fast-paced beating of her heart under his hand. He knew what she was thinking. As carefully as he could, he rolled them both over so that now she was on her back again. Piggy did not object to this, still starring into his eyes with wonderment.

Kermit looked at her again and could see it in her eyes that anything he might have asked of her right now, she probably would have done it. He knew how strong her love for him was, and he knew his intentions had to be decent.

“Piggy, we don’t have to do this now,” he said. “I only want to be fair to you... and if-”

“No,” Piggy protested, suddenly out of her trance. “I want this, Kermie. Please...”

Kermit sighed. He needed her to understand. “Piggy, I’ve been such a jerk to you... in the past and this evening... I don’t deserve you-”

“Don’t!” Piggy demanded as she sat up, hugging him close to her. “Don’t you dare!”

Kermit was now sitting up with her. He felt her hair tickling his skin, and her warm body against his. He shook his head, holding her close. “You deserve the best, Piggy. And I’m not-”

“Yes, you are,” Piggy insisted, pulling him away and looking into his eyes. “I do deserve the best. That is why I have you.”

“But how can you say that, Piggy? After everything I’ve done to you-”

“You mean, after everything we’ve done to each other?”

Kermit stopped and sighed, looking into her eyes. He knew what she meant. She was just as guilty as he was for deceiving him in the past, too.

“Kermit, do you love me?” Piggy asked.

“Yes... of course,” he said.

“Then what does it matter?”

Piggy rubbed her hand over his, still placed over her heart. She had waited so patiently for this moment for so many years. Even tonight, if he wouldn’t have said it, she’d have waited as patiently as she could for the frog to finally say the magic words to her. All she ever needed to know was that he needed her, but now that he had given her more than she had asked, the waiting was finally over. For this, she was not about to let him slip away from her again.

Even if he found it hard to agree, Kermit realized it was useless to complain. Not only was she the high and mighty pig, but she had also taken him back, and he did not want to be a stupid frog and ruin this again. Instead, he wanted to focus on making her happy, and that’s what he was going to do. This was not a time to question or regret anymore. This was their moment, and he was going to make the best of it. Maybe someday soon he’d be able to forgive himself, the way she was doing so right now.

“If you say so,” Kermit said, defeated.

Piggy smiled. “Yes, I do... and I love you.”

Kermit nodded with a smile. It was such an amazing feeling to hear her say this again.

“I love you, too, Piggy.” It was amazing to say it to her, too. “And if the Pig says so, then I guess-”

Piggy growled. “Watch it-”

Kermit quickly kissed her lips and stopped her, bringing her down to lie on her back once again. They soon parted and he looked down at her with a smile, whilst she looked back at him with puzzled eyes. Kermit did not speak and continued to keep his hand on her beating heart, massaging it tenderly. He then began to place kisses down her lovely body. He kissed her forehead, her lips, the top of her chest, and he kissed her stomach, even with the negligee blocking his way. With every kiss, a soft whimper came from Piggy’s lips. She had forgotten about the argument, and was now enjoying the sweet, sensual pleasures he had to offer her.

Kermit continued to lovingly kiss down her curved figure, until finally he came in contact with her bare knees. Feeling bold, he used his free hand to lightly graze up her strong, beautiful left leg. He then slid his fingers under the negligee, and began to ever so gently pull it up, placing light kisses up the top of her thigh where it had once been. Piggy griped his hand on her chest and gasped, feeling his lips once again on her sensitive skin. It began to reawaken new, invigorating sensations she hadn’t felt in a very long time.

For the remainder of the night, the two continued to hold each other close and became one beneath the covers, kissing and caressing with every bit of desire they had. They rocked and held one another tightly as though they would slip apart if they didn’t.

More than anything, Kermit enjoyed hearing the gasps and soft cries in his ear as they went on through the night. The beautiful goddess that lay with him in his arms was almost too good to be true. Several times she would call out his name in desperation, and that would only make him want to please her even more.

Being with her made him remember what a gentle lover she was, not once being demanding of any verbal or physical comfort. Suggestive, yes, but never demanding. Even so, he was perfectly confident in his ways of romancing her, as he always was.

Miss Piggy had not forgotten her ways of pleasing her lover, either. Even after she had abandoned the gloves and negligee , she continued to unconditionally let him in and surprise Kermit even more with her sensuous lovemaking.

She looked absolutely radiant. Kermit, in a way, still felt unworthy of this, but more than anything, he was grateful that she was here. He had been given a second chance to make right, and she was allowing him to do so with nothing to hold back. This was the Piggy that only he got to see. The Piggy that was vulnerable and unconditional. An open book that he was free to discover all the secrets of, and he could think of no better place in the world he would rather be than right here, in her arms.

They whispered comforting things to each other. They embraced the heavenly feeling of being close. They even took the occasional moment to stop and look into each other's eyes, and Kermit couldn’t help but soothingly push Miss Piggy’s hair away from her face when they did this. There was nothing but unconquerable love and affection in her eyes, and seeing this made his heart melt with bliss and gratitude. Piggy also knew that the love in Kermit’s eyes were sincere, and she held him gently in her arms, marveling at her frog. As they stared into each other’s eyes, they’d exchange content smiles and words of love, and then they’d very quickly continue to longingly please and comfort each other further into the night.

The two continued their lovers’ dance for quite some time, until much later, when after a final, high-decibel climax, they finally broke apart and collapsed onto the bed, gasping for air. The two lovers starred up at the ceiling, lying under the sheets and catching their breath. They both stayed that way for a short while, taking in the quiet moment and absorbing everything that had just come between them.

“Oh, Kermit… that was wonderful,” Piggy replied with a satisfied sign, her chest heaving from exhaustion.

“Wow…” That was all that came from the frog as he continued to catch his breath.

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
Love it! LOVE IT! What an awesome chapter. The Pig and Frog romance was very well detailed and oh my I really can't say this, but MORE. More story is what I want.