Sesame Street "Lost and Found" at the Museum of the Moving Image with Rosemarie Truglio and Norman Stiles November 24, 2019

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Starship Surprise hasn't been found yet, so don't count on that being screened anywhere until you see a confirmed episode number for it.
I thought it was said that they would include some unaired segments (besides "Snuffy's parents get a divorce") as well as segments that aired but not very often. If they didn't air at all, then they probably wouldn't have an episode number to find the video copies (right now I'm trying to double-check the link but my computer is slow at loading it).

Using the power of elimination, it would honestly have aired around the early to mid 80’s. I don’t think the segment would’ve been broadcast around the time they were doing Spaceship Surprise
A behind-the-scenes photo confirms that Michael Earl performed in it, so the earliest it could have aired is season 10, and the wiki has complete guide, for the most part, past season 20. Of course there have been a number of cases of video evidence contradicting the "final aired version" scripts (including at least one entire street story). But assuming the wiki has found all remaining video evidence that contradict what's in the scripts (and I have a feeling there's more such inaccuracies), then it would have aired sometime between seasons 14 and 19.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
OMG, I want to so bad! Wish I lived in/near NY.
But for those more likely to go, you have a chance to meet Bob McGrath, John Dilworth (creator of Courage), Frank Biondo, Stephanie D'Abruzzo, Norman Stiles and more, or at least see them in person!

MuppetSpot

Reaction score
But for those more likely to go, you have a chance to meet Bob McGrath, John Dilworth (creator of Courage), Frank Biondo, Stephanie D'Abruzzo, Norman Stiles and more, or at least see them in person!
Plus you can meet an occasional furry fuzzy friend, my friend went to the Elmo in Grouchland screening and Grizzly was there.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Might consider the December screening.... depending on how things look in the future.

gravy

Reaction score

Any Del

Reaction score
How do you know John Dilworth is going to be there?