Sesame Street "Lost and Found" at the Museum of the Moving Image with Rosemarie Truglio and Norman Stiles November 24, 2019

Blue Frackle

Reaction score
I've been talking to gav on discord... he's got a lot to say about the event, so I'll let him do so when he comes around... what I will say is Big Bird uses a bat and hockey stick to protect Hooper's from the witch. 😂 They showed the last three street scenes of that episode, Cracks, one divorce scene and "Spinning Wheel" (among others).

He will pay for what he did.
Only if he uploads it.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
Craig and Stephanie were very clear about not recording / taking "copious notes" about what was being screened today.

So, excited as you may be, I would kindly recommend keeping whatever video and photos were taken to a minimum.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
My question is why show Spinning Wheel as that song has no significance other than just being a song cover from season 1?

Blue Frackle

Reaction score
Craig and Stephanie were very clear about not recording / taking "copious notes" about what was being screened today.

So, excited as you may be, I would kindly recommend keeping whatever video and photos were taken to a minimum,
Not even notes? Oh well... 847 audio has been unleashed into the wild now. 🤷‍♂️

Oscarfan

Reaction score
My question is why show Spinning Wheel as that song has no significance other than just being a song cover from season 1?
Most of the stuff shown was in montage form. One such montage was of song covers from seasons one and two, that one was included.

Not even notes?
That was their words, not mine. They directly called out MuppetStuff and ToughPigs on it (in jest, of course, but the point was serious).

MuppetSpot

Reaction score
So what exactly was screened along with some of the questions and answers

Blue Frackle

Reaction score
Dang, who were the dead Muppets? I want to see more Dexter clips lol.

Could you also elaborate on "really weird stuff"?

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Surprised about celebrities who passed on, I don't think those are really rare just because the celebrities passed on.