Sesame Street (In the Begining)

BEAR

Reaction score
I like your new chapters. Remember though, Grover never speaks in contractions. Also watch some of your spelling and grammer. Usually on normal posts it doesn't matter but since you are writing a story it can get confusing. There are some words that you misspell and they are different words. Just friendly constructive criticism. You are doing great!

Erine81981

Reaction score
OK guys. Sorry to have left this so big fan fic out for a long time just couldn't find the other chapters I had wrote back then. I finally found them the other day. Glad to be back and ready for the next chapter? I don't have to even ask.

Chapter 10

Several years have passed now and lots of new people, monsters and others had moved to Sesame Street. There is Maria who lives above Gordon and Susan. David who lives above Bob. Now the newest to the Sesame Street family was a googly eyed monster. No one knew his name. His mom called him son or monster dear but never a name. Until one day it happened.

"Hey there monster friend. What you doing?" said Grover.

"Me looking for cookies. Me love cookies." said Monster.

"Seem to me he loves cookies." said Big Bird.

"Yea. Almost as much as Bert love oatmeal." said Ernie laughing*

"Would you like to play with us?" asked Grover holding out a hand.

"Not really. Me have to find cookies. Me can't go day without cookies."

As soon as Cookie had just said that Susan had put a fresh batch out on their window seal.

"Ooh me see cookies!" said Monster licking his furry fingers.

"But Monster you can't eat Susan's cookies. She made them for her and Gordon. If you eat them she will be so sad." said Grover tearing up.

"Yea Monster. Don't eat them" said Big Bird.

"But me hungry! Me can't stand here and looker at cookie!" said Monster getting all nervous.

"I would if I were you." said Oscar popping up from his trashcan.

"I wouldn't tho'." said Ernie.

"Neither would me." said Grover.

"I know I wouldn't." said Kermit popping up to just join in on the "Don'ts."

"Ohhhhhh me can't keep standing here. ME HAVE TO HAVE THEM! "said Monster leaping into the air after the cookies.

"I hope he's ok." said Big Bird covering eyes.

"I can not watch." said Grover.

"Me neither." said Ernie"

"I can!" said Oscar from his trashcan.

It turned silent. There wasn't a noise at all. Monster should of made some kind of noise. But there wasn't one. What could of happened? Everyone rushed over to where Susan had put the cookies but there wasn't any cookies to be seen. Neither was Monster. Where could they have gone?

"Oh I hope he's ok." said Big Bird.

"I don't have a clue what could of happened?" said Ernie.

Thats when a certain detective came walking up to the scene. "Egad! What has happened here?" asked the detective.

"Something happened to our new friend." said Big Bird worrying about him.

"Don't worry. I the worlds greatest detective will find him." said the detective.

"By the way what's your name." asked Ernie.

"I am Sherlock...

"Oh that world famous detective. Sherlock Holmes." said Grover. "My mommy has read books about him to me."

"No I am Sherlock Hemlock. The Worlds Greatest Detective." said Sherlock.

"Ohhhhhhhh...", said everyone puzzled.

"Well can you find him?" asked Grover.

"Me. You asking me. The Worlds Greatest Detective. If I can find him." said Sherlock.

"Yea." said Grover.

"Ohhhh you are aren't you." said Sherlock thinking. "Yes! I can find him. Come on Watson."

"Who's Watson?" asked Big Bird.

"That's my assistant. Thats who." said Sherlock.

"Where is he?" asked Ernie.

"What? He's lost too?" said Sherlock in a panic. "Watson? Watson? Where are you boy?"

"I think we have a real nut on our hands." Grover whispers to Ernie.

"Yep." said Ernie.

Tune in next time to see if they find out what happened to Susan's cookies and Monster. Bye bye.....

Erine81981

Reaction score
Chapter 11

When we last left our gang on Sesame Street. They had just meet this new detective named "Sherlock Hemlock" the worlds greatest detective. Susan had just made a new bactch of cookies and monster couldn't resits them. He leaped into the air and vanished or something happend to him. Well Sherlock said he could find out what happned. But first he has to find his dog which is right behind him.

"Where could he be?" said Sherlock Hemlock.

"We have no idea." said Big Bird. He just uh....umm...."

"What Big Bird is trying to say "Disapeared." said Ernie.

"I just hope he's ok." said Grover. "I already miss him."

"No no no. I mean Watson. Where is he? I can't find him." said Sherlock Hemlock.

"Is that him behind you Mr. Hemlock?" asked Big Bird.

Sherlock turns around and sees Watson. "Oh I'm so glad to found you."

"Woof bark." said Watson. (Translation: Oh brother)

"Ok. Since I found my dog. It's time to find that cookie." said Sherlock Hemlock.

"Uh Mr. Hemlock sir. Don't you mean our friend the monster." said Grover.

"Oh yea. Mr. Monster. Almost forgot but remembered." said Sherlock Hemlock.

"I could poubley tell you where he went." said Oscar from his can.

"Oh well then tell it." said Hemlock walking over to Oscar's can.

"He proubley went......BYE BYE! Heh heh heh heh heh..." said Oscar laughing.

"Oh Oscar." said Ernie. "We have to find him."

"Why not ask Mr. Hooper." said Grover.

"Oh that would be a good idea Grover. Mr. Looper will help us." said Big Bird.

"By the way Big Bird. That's Mr. Hooper." said Grover.

"Oh sorry." said Big Bird walking over to Mr. Hooper's store.

"Mr. Hooper can you help us?" asked Grover.

"Well lets see what I can do." said Mr. Hooper drying some glasses.

"Can I have a Birdseed Milkshake?" asked Big Bird.

"Big Bird!" said Ernie.

"What? I'm thristy." said Big Bird sitting down*

"Ok Big Bird. Ok guys tell me what's ya'll promble is."

"Susan has just put out a fresh batch of cookies. Well Monster wanted some but didn't want to ask. I told him to but no. He couldn't resit it and he leaped into the air and disappeared." told Grover.

"That is one good birdseed milkshake. Thanks Mr. Cooper." said Big Bird finishing his drink.

"It's Hooper Big Bird. Hooper and your welcome."

"Sorry."

Ok, lets see. So you friend disappeared when he leaped into the air and didn't make any noise or anything. Am I right?" said Hooper.

"Yes. You're right. Now can you help us?" asked Ernie.

"I don't seem can. That's unbelieveable." said Hooper thinking.

"It can be sir. It really happend." said Grover.

"Did ya'll see it?" asked Hooper.

"Uh......not really." said Big Bird.

"We all covered our eyes." says Ernie.

"Theres your problem. You need to find out who saw him disappear." said Hooper.

"Well then that's what we need to do." said Ernie.

Just then Marice, Frazzle and Telly come around.

"Rjhatrjkakljweojpsdagfjasdlkjf;lkajsdfl;kjasdf." said Frazzle.

"You got that right Frazzle." said Maurice.

"Oh where could Juliette be?" said Telly worrying about his sister.

"What's wrong Telly?" asked Grover.

"I seemed to have lost my sister. I can' find her." said Telly.

"Don't worry. Maybe Sherlock can help ya'll." said Ernie.

"Did someone call me?" said Sherlock Hemlock.

"Telly did." said Grover.

"I can't find my sister. Can you help me?" asked Telly.

"I the worlds Greatest Detective. I can find anything." said Sherlock Hemlock.

"I sure hope he can find his sister." said Grover.

"Come on guys. Let's go talk to someone who say monster disappear." said Ernie.

"Wait for me guys." said Big Bird running out of Mr. Hooper's store.

Tune in next time to see what happens next. Will Sherlock find Telly's sister or will he not. Stayed tuned until next time.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
I love how you've got Big Bird messing up Mr. Hooper's name just like he did on the show, it's so funny! And I love how they all just keep getting themselves confused as they're trying to find "Monster" and now they've got to find Telly's sister! Fun story!

Erine81981

Reaction score
Chapter 12

As in our last chapter we found out that Sherlock is not a very good detective at that. He couldn't even find his dog but we forgive him. He's still a great guy. But enough of him. Now we have just found out that Telly's sister is missing. Now Monster and Juliette are missing. Can Sherlock find them both or is this going to be another one of those lost episodes of Sesame Street never to air? Let's find out.

"Me, Frazzle, Marice and my sister were standing right over there next to the street light. We had just gotton back from the movies and I turned around and she wasn't standing there." said Telly starting to really worry.

"So let me see if I got this stright. You and your friends were standing over there next to the street light. What movie did ya'll go to see?" asked Sherlock.

"Well it was about this monster who lived under this kid bed. It was really cool. I don't know why they say we mosnter stay under beds or in closets." said Marice eatting some popcorn.

"Thats not imporant right now. We have to find my sister. What if she wondering out in the street. Or she's got stepped on by an eleaphant? Oh dear...." said Telly worrying more then ever.

"whrajdslkjfl;ajsds jasdfksldfjasdf lksdflk kjasdf jj sjdfjsfslf kjasldkflsf?" said Frazzle.

"You maybe right Frazzle." siad Marice.

"What did he say?" asked Telly bitting his fingers.

"He said that she might be over in Big Bird's nest." said Marice.

"Let's go see." said Telly.

So Marice, Telly and Frazzle go off forgetting about Sherlock helping them find her.

"So then what happnes next?" asked Sherlock Hemlock turning around. "Where did they go? Oh well. Back to....what was it I was doing? Oh well." says Sherlock going off to wherever.

"Ok guys. I'll knock." says Ernie knocking on Oscar's can. "Is anyone in there?" yelled Ernie.

"SCRAM! GO AWAY!" said Oscar from inside his trashcan.

"Oscar? We need some help." siad Big Bird.

"Grouches don't help. They tell people like ya'll to scram. Now SCRAM!

"Come on Oscar. We'll leave you alone after you help us." said Grover.

"Why do I even try?" says Oscar coming out of the trashcan.

"Thank you Oscar." said Ernie.

"Don't ever thank a grouch. So what do ya'll need?" asked Oscar.

"Did you see Monster when he disappeared?" asked Big Bird.

"Did I! Ya'll should of saw him. It was funny. Oh I couldn't stop laughing..."said Oscar interupted.

"Oscar!?" said everyone.

"Ok. Ok. Put your pants back on." said Oscar.

"I do not wear pants." said Grover looking down at his legs.

"It's a way of saying "Don't worry I'll tell yea." siad Ernie explaning to Grover.

"Oh...sorry I fell so embarrasses" said Grover.

"Are you through down there? Ok. He went flying into the air and then all of a sudden he fell down with uh...you know I didn't see where he went but I thought it was the funnest thing to see him fly. Boy did I get a laugh out of that." said Oscar.

"Where could he have gone?" said Big Bird.

"This is going not so good." said Grover. "We will never find Monster."

"Don't worry guys. We'll find him." said Ernie coming up with an idea. "All we have to do is think of what Oscar said. Then piece them together."

"I think I know what you just said but can you explain it to me." said Grover.

So Ernie explained his idea to Big Bird and Grover on what they were going to be doing. First they need to find where he vanished. Second they need to find out why he vanished. Third they need to find out where he vinished to.
If anyone can tell me how he vinished and send it to this Thread. Whoever gets this right can help me on the next Chapter. Just write out what you think happened and I'll take it from there and have whoever I think got the right answer right will get to help me on the next chapter. Ok.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Real good story so far. I like the introduction of all the characters and the explanation of Oscar changing colors. Only one thing I'm kind of confused about. At what point did Oscar decide to be grouchy? He was being nice at the beginning of the story, so what happened in between. I must have missed something.

Timotheus

Reaction score
I'm diggin' this. Especially since it's something else to do besides homework on an all nighter.
I think what you could use for this would be a good editor. Maybe that's what you meant when you said the person who figures out where cookie monster went could help.
This might make a dandy children's book. Well, it's a little long for that.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Ok. I had a little contest and didn't anyone try it out or do it. Doesn't matter. I'm going to do the next chapter by myself. So here we go. Next Chapter.

Chapter 13

In our last chapter. Erine the rest of the gang were trying to figure out what happend to their friend "Monster." Oscar had seen what had happned but wouldn't help out the others to where he saw Monster go. So can the gang figure this one out or are they stuck for life? Is Monster ever going to be found? Lets find out.

"Ok guys. What Oscar had said was that he disappeared around here." said Ernie pointing around the steps and the nearest window. "So that would only mean he disappeard in thin air."

"Oh Ernie." said Bert.

"What are you doing here Bert?" asked Ernie.

"Getting grocheries." said Bert carring a bag of grocheries.

"Hey there Bert. How is life?" asked Grover slapping Bert on the back.

"I guess ok, Grover!" said Bert having to pick up his bag of grocheries.

"Oooo I am so embarrasses." said Grover.

"When are you coming home?" asked Bert.

"When we figure out what happend to our friend, Monster." said Ernie thinking.

"Oooo you and your games, Ernie. I'll be home. See you guys." said Bert leaving.

"So Ernie. Anything yet?" asked Big Bird.

"Nope. I still haven't figured it out. Where could he have disappeared? I'm so mad!

"Do not be Ernie. We are all here for you." said Grover giving a pat on his back.

"Thanks Grover." said Ernie.

Over in Big Bird's nest, Marice, Frazzle and Telly were still looking for his sister. "Where could she be? Oooooo Marice!" said Telly grabbing Marice's arm.

"Don't worry Telly. Well find your sister. Even if we have to...

"AASDjfasdfjasdf;lks;alkflkj;ldflasljdf;lkjaslkfj?" said Frazzle.

"That is a good idea. We could go cheak in Erine and Bert's apartment." said Marice.

"Then let's go. Before she happens to go somwhere else. Oooooo sister!" said Telly worrying some more.

In Susan and Gordon's apartment, Susan could hear something in the kitchen eatting or grumbling. She couldn't seem to make out what it was.

"What in the world is that noise?" said Susan.

"What noise?" asked Gordon.

"That one. Can't you hear it?" said Susan getting up from her chair.

"I don't hear anything honey." said Gordon going back to reading his newspaper.

The noise starts up again.

"See?"

"I don't hear anything. There couldn't....wait? What was that noise?" asked Gordon.

"Thats what I've been trying to tell you." said Susan.

"Let's go find out." said Gordon.

"Your going first then." said Susan a little scared.

"It's proubley just Big Bird or Grover."

"That don't sound like either of them." said Susan.

The noise gets louder and bigger. What could it be? Is it Big Bird? Is it Grover? Who or what could it be? "I don't like the sound of that!" says Susan.

"Ok. We're going to open the door and see what it is. On the count of three." says Gordon reaching for the door.

"I don't want to." says Susan getting nerves.

"Come on honey. It can't be that bad. Ok. On the count of three. We both push the door open. Are you ready?"

"I guess so." says Susan closing her eyes.

"One."

"Two."

"Three."

Both open the door to reveal a blue shaggy monster eatting away at pretty much everything. The whole kitchen was a mess. A big mess.

"See I told you it wasn't bad." said Gordon.

"What?! You don't see that that thing has ate almost everything in the kitchen." said Susan. "Oh my gosh! Look at what he did to my fine china."

"What?" asked Gordon.

"Can't you see he took bite out of them. Now there not even good to put in my new display cabnet. What am I going to do?" Says Susan who starts to cry.

"It will be ok honey. We can buy new ones. I promise." says Gordon hugging Susan.

"Anything else to eat?" asked the Monster.

"You've about ate everything in here. Here take these cookies and leave. You've caused to much trouble for one day." says Gordon heading the monster out the door.

"Oooooo cookies!" says the monster as he starts to eat the cookies. "Me just love cookies!

Out in the play yard, Ernie, Big Bird and Grover were all looking sad. They couldn't figure out what Oscar had told them. All those clues were nothing but what Oscar would say. Garbage!

"We'll never find our friend. He's lost forever!" says Big Bird as he starts to cry.

"Do not worry Big Bird. We will find him." says Grover as he starts to cry too.

"Ooo guys. I've let us down. I can't figure out anything. I'm worthless!" says Ernie as he starts to cry.

Around that time Monster came out. He could hear something but couldn't figure out what it was. "That sound familer." says Monster as he remembers. "Lady was making that sound." Monster fallows the sound the sees it's his friends crying.

"What you making sound for?" asked Monster as he eats his cookies.

"We never going to see our friend again!" says Big Bird.
"He lost forever!" says Grover.
"He no longer is going to be with us!" says Ernie.

"Who?" asked Monster.

"Our friend. Monnnnn...ster!" says Ernie again with the crying.

"But me right here." says Monster.

"Nooo our firend is long gon...what you say?" asked Ernie.

"Me right here."

Everyone looks up and sees that Monster is standing right in front of them. And boy were they happy to see him too. They jumped for joy and laughed and giggled.

"We are so glad to see you monster." says Grover. "By the way. What could we name him? Other then monster."

"What about "Blue Monster?" says Big Bird.

"No. That wouldn't do no good. Grover is also blue." says Ernie.

"Why not Cookie Monster?" says Grover after seeing bag of cookies.

"That could work." said Ernie.

"I would like that name." said Big Bird.

"What do you think, Monster?" asked Ernie.

"Me ok with name. Me like it. Cookie Monster? Cookie Monster. Me like name." said Monster.

Well another day is over and another adventrue is over too. Glad ya'll could join us in this story. Hope to see you and your friends again. Well until then, see ya'll later. *waves goodbye*

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Sorry I haven't stopped in here for the longest time... Just got caught up with everything...
And Kyle, we need some closure here, what happened to Juliette? Where can she be? Oh great, now you've got me worrying like Telly used to.
Hope to read some more soon.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Hey! Glad to see an update Kyle! I like how they named Cookie Monster. It was cute. Hope to see more soon!